Betthatstang Banned!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2002
hahah. i remember when t9anghelli or whatever the fuck his name was or someone did that... he got a lotta shit for that and somebody sayin he needed the cd player to give to someone for xmas.hahaha

Jun 23, 2003
techn9nehq said:
he was deceptive about it though......he put up a fake link to buy Calm Before The Storm and The Worst....then linked it to that m80 shit....not cool....you'll piss off a lot of people for that.

Yeap. I saw that shit and new it right away. I remember when I was fuckin with ya'll saying 5 dollar copies were available. But I didn't have a any spam on mine. I bet if he talks to some Mods they let him back. He had hella post and didnt do that shit often.

Nov 14, 2002
Who gives a shit man? This whole fuckin' network is for the promotion of the associated groups/labels.

If anything, Strange should send him a big fuckin' "Sorry for the inconvenience" and get his shit hooked back up.

Sep 26, 2002
AaronDontezGr8t said:
That is real fucked up...he never did shit but contribute to the convo like most of us. So he posted a phony link, who gives a shit?
yeah i think it's a stupid reason to ban. the siccness people don't really know how he "contributed" cus they dont hang out here. i think he posted it in one of the major siccness forums... not this one ... i think

AaronDontezGr8t said:
What about the fucking lames that come on here and post their audio then never come back?
those piss me off... i've even been dumb and thought they do it to get feedback and i give em my view and they dont even check...

hurts me, it really hurts me
ahahahah

Nov 13, 2002
www.70mile.com
Here Ya'll Go....straight from betthatstang

BetThatStang: just say that its getting taken care of as we speak cuz i didnt even know what the hell spam was. But Im getting it taken care of now and that I didnt even affend Travis cuz I just called the man. So I'll be back soon
BetThatStang: he's (Travis) getting it taken care of for me actually cuz hes friends w/ one of the co-owners