Best X-Raided Album?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2004
Train1983 said:
that is arguably one of my hardest X-raided songs...I luv "tha hole"...the lines you listed were tight...another one of my favorite lines from that song is...

"Niggaz say what they gonna do when they see me, but when they see me they be asking for autographs, thatz on the GB"...he was describing straight fake niggaz..The thing about it is, I can completely see niggaz really being like that...

The thing about X is, you believe EVERYTHING he says(or at least want to believe it)..for some reason he just seems real and what he says is real..I know most niggaz you cant trust what they say(especially rappers), but X seems like he ALWAYS tells the real...but then again I dont know him personally, so you know how that can go...
That's the ill part about it, Train... he is speakin real. That's why it's so easy to believe him. You can't make up lyrics like that out of nowhere...

There's a little story, I think i've said it on here before, but it's just a small example of how people react to him in prison... We were in the visiting room and I got to up use the restroom... I was waiting at the door for them to let me out into the hallway and another inmate started talking to me. He was just making small talk, but X sees him talking to me, walks towards him and the other inmate immediately starts apologizing up and down. "No disrespect. I apologize. I'm sorry...my bad, no disrespect, brother..." Nah mean? Dude was about to get smashed and he knew it... Raided is highly respected in there. And that don't even TOUCH on this type of stuff, "Stepped out my cell, hit the yard feel the tention, shit be goin' on that a nigga can't mention... keep my back against the wall; watchin the drama as it unfolds... RIOT TIME... we goin to the hole!"

Apr 6, 2004
360_541 said:
ah my bad, i dint knoe u was talkin about JAIL to Prison.. i thought u was sayin his first album locked up.
I was trying to hit on the subject of X'z transformation from jail to prison. He was on trial in Jail, and going through it. Speak of the Devil was his first record released after the trial, after jail, after being sent to 31 to life. X came heated. With so much to say, going through what he did, and then taking his bus ride up to the iron gates, he was more emotionally charged (i.m.o.) than any other CD.

"Stepped off the bus hand cuff's and shackles, hella tight on my ankles cuz the cops an asshole.."

showing up to prison "eighty two points strong". If you don't know what that means, do your homework. That's so charged. I couldn't imagine the Nefarious Loc's mind state.... wait... yes I can. I can image that shit, just because he lays it down through the whole Speak of the Devil album. He tells you exactly what it is, what it was, and what it shall be.

May 26, 2005
i think all his albums are on tha same level. but tha one that i listen to tha most is "speak of tha devil". my favorite song is his solo "wit a mask on." i can listen to tha song day & night.....