Best X-Raided Album?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2005
ALL OF'EM.....

EACH TIME X COMEz ON A DIFFERENT LEVEL DEN HE DID ON DA LAS ALBUM.....

SO IM ANTICIPATE'N DA NEXT RELEASE....

-GEEzUz

Apr 6, 2004
I like Nefarious - Speak of the Devil. It was his first album after being sent to prison - and he had a lot to say. The whole album was emotionally charged, and to me, it was a key turning point in his life.

The way X describes adjust from jail to prison is intesnse. "I heard they waitin on me... with bone crushers haitin on me and I'm on my only!"

Another bar that I felt was really significant from that song, The Hole, goes: "Stepped out my cell, hit the yard feel the tention, shit be goin' on that a nigga can't mention... keep my back against the wall; watchin the drama as it unfolds... RIOT TIME... we goin to the hole!"

The way he says "shit be goin' on that a nigga can't mention" is hella powerfull. He talks about murder, dope, hard core gang bangin' but shit's still goin' on that he can't speak of. That's too treal"

Oct 13, 2002
i don't know why no one has said psycho active. i know all of his albums are good (i hella like nefarious too) but pscyho active is the best. A lot of people say he has matured over the years which i agree with but if you listen to the album you don't think its sum 16/17 year old kid. He sounds older already. His delivery never stops, he comes correct everytime. He had control of what went on the album by not bein locked up. Psycho Active is X-Raided....but i know that Xorcist, Unforgiven, Speak of the Devil, etc are all him but only to a certain extent. The rhymes are off the hook cuz he wrote them but hes not in the studio layin them down like in psycho active. Don't get me wrong all X-Raided albums are my favorite but psycho active tops them off.

Apr 6, 2004
"kreepin' through the dark with a mothaphuckin mask on,
packin' that nine millameeta,' Raided be ready to get his blast on!"

And he Shal Appear was a dope album, but it was more of a Raided comp. with a few new cuts.

Apr 2, 2005
I would have to go with his first three releases...they are all among my favorite CD's. It's good to know that X has full control of his music now...it's time to put a West Coast LYRICIST on the nation wide map. IMO with the right beats and the right people putting down his vocals he can't be touched out here in the West.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Romp707 said:
I like Nefarious - Speak of the Devil. It was his first album after being sent to prison - and he had a lot to say. The whole album was emotionally charged, and to me, it was a key turning point in his life.

The way X describes adjust from jail to prison is intesnse. "I heard they waitin on me... with bone crushers haitin on me and I'm on my only!"

Another bar that I felt was really significant from that song, The Hole, goes: "Stepped out my cell, hit the yard feel the tention, shit be goin' on that a nigga can't mention... keep my back against the wall; watchin the drama as it unfolds... RIOT TIME... we goin to the hole!"

The way he says "shit be goin' on that a nigga can't mention" is hella powerfull. He talks about murder, dope, hard core gang bangin' but shit's still goin' on that he can't speak of. That's too treal"
that is arguably one of my hardest X-raided songs...I luv "tha hole"...the lines you listed were tight...another one of my favorite lines from that song is...

"Niggaz say what they gonna do when they see me, but when they see me they be asking for autographs, thatz on the GB"...he was describing straight fake niggaz..The thing about it is, I can completely see niggaz really being like that...

The thing about X is, you believe EVERYTHING he says(or at least want to believe it)..for some reason he just seems real and what he says is real..I know most niggaz you cant trust what they say(especially rappers), but X seems like he ALWAYS tells the real...but then again I dont know him personally, so you know how that can go...

May 4, 2005
Romp707 said:

Speak of the Devil wasnt his first album after being sent to prison? Psycho Activ, Xorcist, Unforgiven, Speak of the Devil.. etc. :confused:

Apr 6, 2004
^ are you serious? Phsycho Active was recorded when X-Loc was 17, before he ever went to jail or prison. Xorcist was recorded over a payphone from jail. Unforgiven was recorded from a DAT from jail. Speak of the Devil was his first album released from prison, and his first album to detail his move from jail to prison.

"I heard nigga's wanna see me dead, I heard they waitin' on me... with bone crushers haitin' on me, and I'm on my only!"