Best Rap Punchlines You Ever Heard

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2006
So they asked about the worst what ya'll got for the best?

My rap lines is like landmines one step kaboom black suits fill the room-B.I.G.-Total-Can't You See?

Call me the glock of rap now this could mean that I'm the best or would you rather wait to feel that hot shit in yo chest?-Eightball (Unsolved Mysteries)-South Circle

If killin was crime I'd be in the line doin hella time for the...TECH NIIIIINE!!!!-Stamina

It's the Redman that's what they call me wicked with the rhyme you'd think I had cerebal palsy like auggh aughh-Redman Headbanger-EPMD

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
Ask beavis i get nothing butt-head - Big L

Electric chair i don't deserve the fun - Camron

Top is Roc, ya know the rest, a big bucket of Frozen water on my chest.... ILL SHOW YOU HOW TO DO THIS SON!! - Jay Z

I got at least 4 arms like Goro - My Boy Rob

me and my niggas hoppin out of lamborghini's, i grab my chain, so that shit wont damage the paint, chest naked holdin a drink - Prodigy

When you in some major funk, where the fuck yo family at?/ How yo woman gone buss a capp, when she aint ever held no gat!/ Think about that before you tell ya homies you aint wit it, cuz when u deep up in this gangsta shit, gotsa be commited - Killa Tay

They throwin elbows bitch im throwin bottles at em' / My nigga just got paroled we threw a model at him! - Yukmouth

Mar 23, 2004
BITCHES ON MY DICK CUZ I LOOK LIKE THEY DADDY - LIL B

jk..

niggas talk shit till niggas get rock'd/ i thro em in the trunk like elephant snot

i dont bang but i got the bloods talkin/ because my last verse blew (blue) had niggas, crip walkin.

like bread bitch i stay with that toasta, and get the lightnin up like sammy sosa

niggas act gangsta like niggas got clout/ so i treat em like pam and put tommy's in ya mouth

and i dont bring the goons breh, i kinds bring the navy/ and watch niggas get weezy, like baby

couple lines from my last lil verse.... i'll post more later. or the verse itself.

Sep 29, 2003
camron had one that was about allen iverson...

i ball like AI, leave u wit an iv in the er son

or somethin like that. Killa has some great punchlines but I would say Joell Ortiz (pretty much any song), Fabolous (No Competition 2 Mixtape), or old Biggie/Big L is the best...oh and krs-one...

Mar 24, 2004
tell my bitch she dont work we dont eat

I adapt in any enviroment or weather
Got many personalities, nigga my mouthpiece is chedda

both keak