best rap group outta stockton ever top 5!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

what is the best group ever to drop in stockton?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
I never heard of nobody on that list but Killa Tribe from the 90's! I only heard of the Doja Click thru these boards... but not they music. If I had to go with who is the tightest in Stockton to me... I'ma say LIL MONDO, Playgirl Slim, D-Good, and Sosa! The song Sosa got with the team goes to work.... and the rest of em are under rated...

Nov 14, 2002
I gotta say c.o.p.s only because i did a with them back n da days called "duce o nine" back in 93 thats a 209 underground classic song.c.o.p.s showed me hella love and it was my first time in a real studio.alot of people dont even got that song nomore but i ripped it from a old tape so it sounds dull.

Oct 25, 2006
GO TO MYSPACE.COM/DOJACLICK REN IS KILLIN EM, ONCE AGAIN NOR CAL NEEDS TO TAKE RAP LESSONS FROM DA REAL.. REN DA HEATMONSTA.. KILLIN ALL THESE SUKA ASS NEW BOODYS.. THE SONGS ARE SLAPPIN... NEW TRACKS FROM DA NEW DOJA CLIK CD "DAMUDVILLEKING"

ON MYSPACE.COM/DOJACLICK

Oct 25, 2006
NOR*CALS MOST DANGEROUS GROUP!! EVEN SOL CAL GOTS LOVE!! DOJA CLIK .. DOPE UNCUT RAW IN YA FACE LYRICS!! PEEP THE SONGS "DAFLIGHT" "CANT TRUSS IT" "FAKE HAND SHAKES" GURANTEED IF U A REAL UNDAGROUND RAP LOVER ULL WANNA SLUMP DAT SHIIT!!

DOJA CLIK TAKING OVER THE UNDAGROUND!!
NO RADIO PLAY!! ITS ALL HOOD!!

RENdaHEATMONSTA IS ONE OF THE DOPEST CATS TO TOUCH A MIC ALL TIME!!

UNTOUCHED UNSIGNED UNTOUCHABLE!!

THE RAP GAME IS WEAK RIGHT NOW!! MUTHAFUCKAZ NEED TO STEP IT UP! RAP IS NOT POP AND IF U MAKE POP RAP STOP!! DOJA CLIK IS PURE HARDCORE STREET MUZIK.. CATS NOW A DAYZ AINT EVEN SPITIN IT! COME TO OUR SPOT AND PEEP THE TRUTH!! REAL TALK!! AND WE AINT JUST SAYIN THAT SO U CAN PEEP OUR SHIT!!

DOJA CLIK IS ON ITUNES .. DONT SLEEP!

MYSPACE.COM/DOJACLICK PEEP THE NEW .. THE REAL!!