best rap group outta stockton ever top 5!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

what is the best group ever to drop in stockton?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 12, 2006
Considering Ive never heard of a single one of those groups besides Doja Clik, Im gonna go with Doja Clik. Im just about positive that all the rest are garbage.

Nov 14, 2002
707Dizz707 said:
u r trippin. there are no good stockton rappers. take this to 91 sicc
thats the way New York think of the California...

shit just break down in sections..lol...

ny-vs-cali=california always got tryin to prove to NY that the west coast got skills too...

northern-vs-southern cali=the bay is tryin to show L.A that there not the only ones on the west coast that can be mainstream...

the bay-vs-the valley=the bay thinks the valley is only farm area with no good artist...

California thinks NY be haten but the bay does the valley the same way and we less than 100 miles away from each other....thats a damn shame.yall dont see Atlanta and Texas goin at with eachother and them is two different states but its really "down south love" out there.why the fuck cali gotta be so fuckin full of stupid ass haters and crabs in a bucket.

Aug 18, 2002
I'd have to go w/ Doja Click but D.O.A. and C.O.P.S. were right up there in the 90's. Didn't Killa Tribe only put out that one single "Home All Alone / Sucka Free"?

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I'm getting sick of all these alter egos used to make the Doja click look cool, honestly man let your music speak for itself. That shit is beyond lame.

Mar 12, 2006
damn theres a lot of stockton haters, so fuck you haters. quit moving to are city if your going to hate. i met a lot of nortenos that are cool from the bay and they show love. haters will get there shit split, all that hating shit is nonsense. we support bay and sac rap and this is the thanks we get.