Best NW artist with no album out?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

206Finest

Itz gotta be DZ, Junya, or Mak one 4 sho, and i heard em all
Cola & Sarkaztik are nice too thou

May 13, 2002
half sane...can't wait his solo

crytical....no doubt

vicious...of course

steve....will be savage

LnL....needs to put his out officially so we can all get it

probably more too....

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
ok i get ya, when you said "then you need to On Ones album" responding to a quote where some1 said bleek is 1 of the most lyrical i thought you were inferring that bleek was on On Ones album and you had heard it.

Apr 14, 2003
tony206 said:
ok i get ya, when you said "then you need to On Ones album" responding to a quote where some1 said bleek is 1 of the most lyrical i thought you were inferring that bleek was on On Ones album and you had heard it.

my bad playa i wasnt clear.

Oct 17, 2002
www.mcradiation.com
and btw...why are a lot of rapper's names so weak...and you wonder why they aint big...lmao...with cracked out names like most of these kids have, even if they were ill az fukk people would see their album and say "the fucc up wit dat name...i aint coppin dat shit"

Nov 16, 2002
MC Radiation said:
and btw...why are all these rapper's names so weak...and you wonder why they aint big...lmao...with cracked out names like most of these kids have, even if they were ill az fukk people would see their album and say "the fucc up wit dat name...i aint coppin dat shit"
You think MC Radiation is a hot name, please. You look at some of the rapper's at the top and they got some horrible names, but does that prevent the fans to stop buyin their music? Fuck no, your obviously hung up on too much if you cant get past a simple ass name. I assume your talking about people on here though, name the ones that you think are wack for us.