Best NW artist with no album out?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
This is real intersting now that i think about it. These internet boards are full of dick riders, and ass kissers. Is that true?, or do we just have numerous people who really are bad critics of what is defined as good. Either way how does a man who agrees with what i said become a mini me....

There's people on these boards rooting and cheerleading for people who aint even dropped a record, sold a record or packed 1 show in there 26 year careers.

Fuck rooting for mutha fuckin underachievers... Root for people that actually work to put our region on the map. Everybody can rap, and everybodies better than everybody else. People need to get they feet wet and pound the streets hustlin some music and if they aint they don't deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as the real rappers who put it down.

PEOPLE NEED TO RAISE THE BAR OF EXPECTATIONS, AS FANS, CRITICS, & ARTISTS IF THE NW IS FIN 2 GET 2 THE TOP!

@ Tadou Destruction aint no mini me, maybe just a little smarter than the average. But if you want to call people on dick ridin, i'd say there 100's on these boards. be sure to holla at them and let them know your thoughts on them as well.

@ Destruction, thanks for the continued support, support don't make you a dick rider and or no mini me. Tadou must not be having one of his better days or something.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
@Bullet

Got damn, mayne! Is JOKE! I wouldn't have even went through the posting the whole chunk of info and saying he was close to 300, i would have just called him a mini-me and left it at that...Was JOKING, YES!!

Tomorrow is X-Mas eve......come on now. Sarcasm is a gift from God....so lets recognize it when it occurs!!

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
^^by the way.. thats were you can hear a few songs....^^

bullet we preformed before you at the corvalis show at club platinum... we were a last minute addition cause mone stumbled accross my music on mp3....

Apr 14, 2003
tadou said:
@Bullet

Got damn, mayne! Is JOKE! I wouldn't have even went through the posting the whole chunk of info and saying he was close to 300, i would have just called him a mini-me and left it at that...Was JOKING, YES!!

Tomorrow is X-Mas eve......come on now. Sarcasm is a gift from God....so lets recognize it when it occurs!!
dude this is the internet.. how someone supposed to hear sarcasm over the internet

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
nohaters hit it on the nose... see me... im an occasional smoker... but i still smoke... and when you use a depressant in depressing suroundings you have no choice but to do nothing... if we was in cancoon or la or something, we'd be at bitches and errythang pushin our shit... but ERRYNIGGA IN THE NW THAT SMOKE got fucked up ethics... i dont know... but yall check the page?

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
i aint got no idea what that makes you... it shouldnt make you anything if you dont smoke... my head is hella clear when im sober.. i can network and make my excecutive moves... but im not scared to make moves to make me money... like comin wit a actual radio song.. that aint cheatin to me..

but yall ill see soon enough i aint just blowin hot air, like so many other so called artists in the nw