Best goals of the 2008-2009 soccer season

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 24, 2002
Zlatan is a big game flop, he won't be the one to lead Sweden to the cup if they do qualift
Cant disagree . It's strange . I cant understand why he always flops when we need him the most . He's the best player to come outta Sweden in decades . We face group leaders Denmark in the beginning of june. Its now or never if we wanna go to South Africa 2010...

Aug 24, 2002
you guys will get there! you guys can beat out a thin portugal team which you are tied with... as long as you are top 2 you advance, and then the 3rd place team does a playoff round with someone else right???

I actually like Sweden as a National team. we always have friendly's against each other every year. it seems, and it looks like that will be a regular thing every year
Hehe , yup . They travel to America every winter . The coach always
bring the young talents to see how they perform on a higher level. I guess it's the same for USA? I Agree about Portugal . Usually they're good and with the players they have SHOULD win the group. But they lost at home against Denmark and tied with Sweden . So as for now , its seems like Scandinavia will battle for the first place(worldcup ticket). Second place goes to playoff against another second place finisher. And the winner in the playoffs receives a worldcup ticket. The European qualifying is really hard.

Apr 25, 2002
Cant disagree . It's strange . I cant understand why he always flops when we need him the most . He's the best player to come outta Sweden in decades . We face group leaders Denmark in the beginning of june. Its now or never if we wanna go to South Africa 2010...
Its not just Internationals. In Serie A he doesn't show up against big clubs ever. I think Ibra is an amazing finisher (I'm a Juve supporter so I remember this guy when he was with Juve before Calciopoli, he really is a great striker) but when it gets down the the wire, he is anonomous.

Aug 24, 2002
Its not just Internationals. In Serie A he doesn't show up against big clubs ever. I think Ibra is an amazing finisher (I'm a Juve supporter so I remember this guy when he was with Juve before Calciopoli, he really is a great striker) but when it gets down the the wire, he is anonomous.
I hear you . Not to mention champions league where he's invisible in the big games . and only scores against the weaker teams in the group stage.

Back on topic . Check out this goal by AIK striker Ivan Obolo from Argentina 3 days ago against our worse rivals Djurgården.

And look at our tifo before the game . Half stand shouting "kom igen gnaget" and other side reply with the same words. Its a chant which translates to Come On Gnaget(Gnaget is nickname for AIK).

How it looks from the front.

Nov 27, 2006
yea im excited to see Celtic next year under Mowbray. Im really happy they signed Fortune, and it says alot that he gave up more money from EPL teams to come to Celtic

Sep 4, 2002
^ I lean more towards rangers when we talk scottish football... because of Edu and Beasley..

but I know Celtic has had interest in Sasha klejstan... that might change my cheering over to celtic!

Nov 27, 2006
Im Irish and Catholic so thats y i support Celtic. I hate the Huns (rangers) with a passion. their fans are extremely racist and some of the most hated around Europe. Ask the fans in Manchester what happened when Rangers were there for the fifa final a couple years ago. They destroyed the city. A group of around 20 ranger fans also decided to go out and kill a Catholic Celtic supporter after Rangers won the league this year. They just represent everything thats wrong with soccer i.e sectarianism. But at least u got a good reason to root for umm. Celtic did just sign an American goalie, hes got some Italian name i forget lol Cervi or somin like that. They did have klejstan on trial last year but MLS wanted to much for him and honestly i dont think hes good enough to play for Celtic, at least not yet.

Sep 4, 2002
Im Irish and Catholic so thats y i support Celtic. I hate the Huns (rangers) with a passion. their fans are extremely racist and some of the most hated around Europe. Ask the fans in Manchester what happened when Rangers were there for the fifa final a couple years ago. They destroyed the city. A group of around 20 ranger fans also decided to go out and kill a Catholic Celtic supporter after Rangers won the league this year. They just represent everything thats wrong with soccer i.e sectarianism. But at least u got a good reason to root for umm. Celtic did just sign an American goalie, hes got some Italian name i forget lol Cervi or somin like that. They did have klejstan on trial last year but MLS wanted to much for him and honestly i dont think hes good enough to play for Celtic, at least not yet.
yeah I don't know the politics behind the teams. just seems like rangers give the Americans a shot... they are the only team i really follow in the SPL. but thats based only on Edu and Beasley.

that shit sounds fucked up tho

Sep 4, 2002
lol jay heaps screwed himself into the ground.dude got embarrassed .. I now know why hes 29 and getting his first cap. lol Stuart holden's goal was so dope...