Best goals of the 2008-2009 soccer season

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I know theres still about a month left of the season, and probably someone will score a stunner between now and then, but use this thread to post some of your favorite goals of the season. I'll start by posting up a few of my personal favorites.

Grafite vs. Bayern Munich. This is an amazing goal. Grafite is the leading scorer of the Bundesliga and along with Edin Dzeko is leading Wolfsburg to possibly their first ever league championship. This was during their 5-1 thrashing of Bayern Munich.

Apr 25, 2002
Adebayor (Arsenal) vs. Villareal. I'm sure a lot of you saw this, it was in Champions League quarter finals. This goal was absolutely raw. Adebayor has the ability to score some incredible goals, and this is one of his best.

Apr 25, 2002
I'm a little biased on this one because Del Piero is my favorite player. The first half of the 08-09 season he did some incredible things, he knocked in so many amazing free kicks, and his goals against Real Madrid were sick. This is against Zenit St. Petersburg in the group stages. Awesome stuff from the captain.

Apr 25, 2002
that Dempsey goal was a good header but as far as goal of the year goes its nowhere close. That Bradley goal is dope, is that from this season and in what game?

Sep 4, 2002
that Dempsey goal was a good header but as far as goal of the year goes its nowhere close. That Bradley goal is dope, is that from this season and in what game?
the only reason that dempsey goal was the goal of the year for me is cause it was fulham vs. chelsea and dempsey had both goals that game and snatched the equalizer in the 89th min... dope

Apr 25, 2002
maybe it didn't amount to much in the long run, but scoring a brace against Chelsea when you're a FULHAM player is pretty big no matter how you look at it.