best football player ever

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Jerry Rice is the best to ever play the game of football followed by John Elway and Barry Sanders! Ray Lewis and Ronnie Lott would be on the defense and Dick Butkus

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Naw J. Elway probably is the greatest QB of alltime!! J. Montana had more talent around him!! Montana mught be number 2 though!! But I would have to agree that Elway is the greatest QB right now until Vick is done!! But J. Brown is the greatest football player of alltime, and B. Sanders isnt close, he will be luckty if he is considered a top 10 RB!!!!!! GOT EM!!!

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
you got me fucked up homie. he never had a good line and still put up that many yards, dood basically did that shit by himself. and i agree with the vivk thing tho. i was a QB, and he does all the little shit well, he has fine tuned the game, he stays in the pocket alot better now and despite being the fastest qb ever probably, he might have about the strongest arm too. i hope he stays healthy

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
I was a QB to homie, as well as RB, WR, and safety, and that doesnt matter! If u compare the talent between Elway and Montana....Montana had more talent around him!!! Not takin nuthin away from Montana, but Elway had a stronger arm, and was more mobile!! He was the comeback King!!! Elway edges out Montana in my eyez playa!!! But Vick might be better than both of them, only time will tell!! GOT EM!!!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Haha very nice tenk! Terrible Owens got his bitch ass floored!! Yo Chris, W. Moon would be real low on the list!! He never won shit, he was good, but not on these QB's level!! Dogg u have got to be kiddin about Gaycia right?? he will never be up there with theses guys!! U must be a whinerz fan, cause that would be the only ones who would say sumthin like that! But I know hella whinerz fans and they dont even like Gaycia!!! GOT EM!!!!

May 8, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
Yea welp sorry no rule for Rice here bud_D!!! And I bet 3rd best is S. Young and 4th best is D. Clark huh?? Haha yea right potna!! J. Brown is the greatest ever in football!!! M.J. the gretaest player of any sport!! GOT EM!!!

Naw playa it go 3rd Ronnie Lott then Steve Young get it right! lol

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
nah, i ain't sayin garcia is up there with the best ever, but i think he could have been had he been in the league since he got out of college you dig/ he is good, i don't know what's up with him this season, but his last 3 were great years, check the stats.

i was just wondering how you felt about warren moon. he had raw skills to me, but he played for some shitty teams, and he held the ball too low and got it swated alot for fumbles. and i could have laid out t.o. if he wasn't looking, that was a bitch move, how you gonna hit a man in the back after the play was over? that's like shooting a man in the back in a showdown.
and elway did have a stronger arm, without question, but montana was more accurate, and he had a shitload of 4th quarter comebacks too, not too many less than elway, and he has more rings. that year that the niners killed denver in the super bowl, that was one of the best teams in history, and the niners mopped the floor with em. montana still played pretty good through the injuries in k.c. even. he wasn't the toughest qb ever, but i think on technical skill and accomplishments, he takes the cake.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
and i don't think j. brown would have been able to run the ball like he did on today's competition like i said before. it's like sayin chamberlin could score a hundred points against any team in the nba today. he couldn't do that to the worst team in the nba. people are stronger and faster in todays nfl, and if they were both rookie's in 1989, i think you would have seen that sanders was better, just my opinion

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
First off to tone...yea right!!!

Yo chris, Gaycia probably wouldnt be shit if he came str8, because he probably tried and didnt make, and because he played else where, that probably prepared him for the NFL, just like Maddox etc.. He tried to play NFL ball when he first came out, and failed, but heplayed in a few diff. leagues and then came back and now he is pretty good!! As for Montana/Elway, I dont know if Montana is more accurate, cuz Elway was accurate like a mufucka to, but u just cant base it on superbowl, and when the whiners beat him that year, just like u said, that is one of the best teams ever, so why wouldnt they beat the lowly Broncos!! At that time the NFC was killing the AFC in superbowls year after year!! No contest every bowl!! As for the T.O. gettin hit incident, fuck what yall say, he got his bitch ass popped, and it was well deserved!!! GOT EM!!!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
How many times are yall gonna say what this dude could do thsi time or that time?? We will never know that man, I personnally think he could have run like that now, but we will never know, so we have to go by what they did!!! As for B. Sanders, he had a gang of carries for minus yards, and if it was a 4th and 1 situation, he wouldnt get u that first down!! Even Barry's father told him he wasnt as good as J. Brown!! GOT EM!!!!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Barry never had a line or a full back to block for him. I'll never forget seeing Barry run for two touchdowns that covered more than 80 yards each in the same game. Nobody was better than Barry.

Elway appeared in the Super Bowl five times. Once he got the coaching and running back for support he won them back to back. Elway dog!

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
that's what i am saying, he had no line man. he can't run through a hole that isn't there, he was a little guy, he was thick, but he was small too. what i was saying, is the broncos that year were one of the best teams ever, i think they had the best record in the league at 14-2 that year, they were kickin ass left and right, then the got rolled up by the niners homie. they had a good ass team but got stomped.
maybe you right about garcia having to get experiance elsewhere, that's something we will never know too i guess. he won the grey cup (candian football) and bill walsh "took a chance on garcia." he won the mvp in that league and they still said taking a chance. dood is good. he didn't play at a high profile college tho either homie, he played at san jose state, hardly anyone ever gets drafted outta schools like that unless they set ncaa records.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Thats good yall think barry was the best, but I disagree! I pick J. Brown anyday over Barry!!! And that Broncos team is no where close to bein one of the best teams of alltime!! Dont try to make that win bigger than what it was, cause like I said the NFC at that time had won like 14 str8 superbowls until Elway broke the string!! GOT EM!!!