best football player ever

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
i know this has nothing to do with east co co or rap, but most of the shit just ends up with people making online death threats anyways so.....who do y'all think the best football player of all time is? any position based on whatever you feel. such as super bowls, touchdowns...etc.

i put my vote in for Barry Sanders. he would have killed walter payton's all time rushing yards record and he was the single most dangerous player in football. he had a terrible line with the exception of like 2 or 3 good lineman in his entire career, yet he still killed teams running the ball even when they knew the lions were going to run the ball, he found a way to gain yardage in situations that were a sure loss

mike vick may take his title in my eyes if he keeps this shit up tho.

May 6, 2002
Jerry Rice

he gotz 203 touchdowns
over 20,000 yardz
over 1400 receptionz

the next closest person is hella behind. noone will ever break these recordz. he'z 40 YEARZ OLD and is on pace for 107 catchez and 1400 yardz. damn this guy can play.

oh yeah he also gotz 3 super bowl ringz

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Thats your opinion, but obviously most of the world disagrees!! As proof of the ESPN's 100 greatest athletes, where J. Brown was like number 5 on that list and thats not just football, thats athletes period!!! GOT EM!!!

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
walter payton would not have come close to jim brown's records. didn't he only play like 10 years and then quit for an acting career? payton played 6 or 7 years longer and only put up a few thousand more yards than brown. mike vick is a better athlete than rice, so is terrell owens