BEST FEATURE!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which feature (artist) on my album do yall wanna hear the most???

• Ska-Face Al Capone

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • A-Wax

Votes: 19 33.9%
  • Mr.Kee

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Hollow Tip

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Mac Pacino (Mac & A.K.)

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • T-Luni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Young Droop

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Tay D Bo A.K.A. T-Maraculous (D.T.L.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
yea we where on UnderGroundHittaz as well... umm i think song 12 (keep tha hustle - Dubble Negative) first disk, that song old as fuck, we've so much improved and moved on since that song...

but right now i'm doing a MixTape called "Este Oeste".. i actully forgot to hit you up about it, cause your latin -- its basiclly to show unity and showcase the talent latin community has in hiphop, the mix is basiclly done, but i totally could slide in in on the mix... just i'd need to get your song like pronto, Dist. is bugging for me to get them the final copy real soon

let me know playa, do you have IM? or Email?

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Whats up N Jail, naw I actually aint latin, but I get that all the time because Im so light, but I definitely got luv for latins and all races homie, And there is definitely talent amongst the latin community.. So we can still collab and shit If u want I would still be down to get on that shit but not sure what tracks I would available right now, but u probably wanna keep it all latin so i feel ya mane.. Hit me up dogg.. out..

Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
N JAIL U MY HOE said:

i understand "Feat" might help sell some units, but at the same time it apears your riding on your features to sell the album, not your name

features help retailers buy more of ur albums , in return gettin more of ur albums out in the publics eye.............remember the game is all bout politics now...........u can be the tightest rapper but if the retailers dont buy then u aint gonna sale shit homie, but u can be the weakest rapper and the retailers wil order and push the shit outa ur shit and u blow "wanna be a baller"<----dude cant rap but retailers got it and puit it in the publics eye therefore gettin the public ta see it everywhere and buy it when they saw it...............so by puttin good bame features u get the retailers ta bite a lil bit on ur project cuz it looks affliated to whut they built............once its in the store who cares most ppl dont buy cds becuz of features unless it loks ta be a good combo, but eh tadays game says play by the polictics of the game and u have a better chance ta survive and win

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I like and respect everybody's opinion's on this subject about the features, but this post was not made by King Czar to showoff or to try to sell himself on his features alone, basically what it was, was to see what person that he has worked with on this new album that people are feeling the most, and to give the fans a chance to peep that out, so it helps both sides, feel me, it's good feedback for King Czar and his label, and it give the fans a chance to preview and check out what he's got new and upcoming

keep the responses and votes coming, all opinions are respected and taken into account

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Ok how about this, get this poll above 50 Votes and we'll get started on getting that song up for yall to hear.

Thanks to everyone that has voted and responded, thus far this is a very very close race, which tells me that King Czar and the people around him did a good job of picking artists to work with on this album because a variety of you like different artists, you are not centered with your votes to one person, it's almost even all the way down the list.

keep em comin

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
BIG ROBB I couldnt have said it better. U broke down the politics fasho on that shit.. But I am lookin for people to give my new shit a chance and see the chemistry and thunder that I posess on this new shit, and try to get the fans back on game, because it seems that alot of weak shit is droppin these days whether it has features or not, and we have to much talent out here to just do a quick album wit no time and dedication in it, because its cheatin our fans feel me.. So again good shit to all opinions and votes, and yes keep em comin, so we can wrap this one up and lace this track for yall.. out..

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Ok yall we need 8 more votes, so go ahead and participate in this here.. Once we hit 50 votes or more we will get the track ready for yall to here.. So if u aint voted already, then go ahead and make your selection.. holla...

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Whats up Pete dogge, I am actually from the Haystack mane, but I do stay in the yoc now.. So I am reppin the 510, 925 and the WHOLE DAMN YAY!! And yes I am planning on workin wit Woodie, but fasho he will be on the Double Barrel album if not mine.. holla mane..

Apr 25, 2002
CAN I HEAR THA FUCKIN A-WAX ALREADY?LOL,I SEE YALL CZAR,C-4,GOOD LOOKIN OUT 4 THA LOVE 2 ALL THA PEOPLE WHO WANNA HEAR THAT A-WAX,1.

Apr 25, 2002
I USED 2 BE LIL RED FRUM ELM LANE PIRU,I GOT PUT ON UNDER GANGSTA RED WHEN I WAS 13,BUT BY THA TIME I WAS 15 OR SO I REACHED A POINT WHERE MY BIG HOMIE WAS JUST STARTIN SHIT N I WAS DOIN ALL THA DIRT.I EARNED THA STRIPES 2 HAVE MY OWN NAME AND LIL HOMIES UNDER MY NAME...ME N MY PODNAZ WAS WATCHIN MENACE AT SOME BITCH HOUSE N DUDE HOLLA,"THATS A-WAX,HE DONE DID SO MUCH DIRT HE JUS LIKE 2 SIT BACK N WATCH OTHER PEOPLE DO DIRT",I HAD THA REAL BUSTAZ DOIN DIRT LIKE MANIAKZ!SQAUREZ WAS SLUMPIN MUTHAFUCKAZ 4 MY CAUSE,REAL TALK.THA NAME STUCK.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
interesting story, but yeah most likely yall will get to hear this A-Wax track real soon, if not, he got so many votes I may just lace yall up with a extra track

Wax, wait til you hear the track, it's redone without all them fools on it, just you and King Czar, whoa!!, haha jus wait, u gon be like daaamn