BEST FEATURE!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which feature (artist) on my album do yall wanna hear the most???

• Ska-Face Al Capone

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • A-Wax

Votes: 19 33.9%
  • Mr.Kee

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Hollow Tip

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Mac Pacino (Mac & A.K.)

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • T-Luni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Young Droop

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Tay D Bo A.K.A. T-Maraculous (D.T.L.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Whats crackin yall, here it is, a chance to peep one of my bomb tracks.. Vote for which artist u wanna hear the most and which ever artist gets the most votes, I will have my folks post up the track of that artist and me on my new album.. Make it crack yall!!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
I see yall are peepin the thread, but not voting....Come on now I am tryin to see who yall are feelin so I can lace yall wit dis heated treezy.. Anyway if u peep the thread, vote for your artist and I will hook yall wit da track.. gone mane!!

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Nobody wanna hear some of dat Oaktown shit?? T-Luni from Cydal or Tay D Bo from Dyin' 2 Live??? haha, both songs is tight, along wit the rest up there

if this gets enough responses and votes, maybe i'll slide yall 2 tracks to peep exclusively

By the way the album also features Ammunition, Nasty Nate, Lerek, and a couple others......COMING SOON

Unleashed Entertainment 2002

King Czar "Mentally Strapped Verbally Heated"

C-4 Presents "Dirt Hustlin: Tryna Make Somethin Outta Nothin"

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
at this time Ammunition is persuing other business ventures, so King Czar is putting out a solo album, the Double Barrel group album will hopefully take place after that, we'll see what happens, but Ammo will be on several songs on this King Czar album, both rappin and producing

May 6, 2002
i gotta go with Mac Pacino. i would say droop but honestly it seems like droop is featured on everything these days. if i seen mac pacino i would definetly swoop; honest opinion. ever since mac produced that track on gangsta reese's full metal jacket (#2) i been fiendin for more....

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
i mean no disrespect playa, i hope your album does well... but it seems a little silly you promoting your "Features" on your album more then yourself

i understand "Feat" might help sell some units, but at the same time it apears your riding on your features to sell the album, not your name

in more of a general look at this... all the big artist from the bay, listen to there 1st album, they had close to no features (besides fam, that was just as unknown, as they where) then they all bubbled... they did go get bigger rapper on there albums to sell... thats a formula that people are using, and in the long run is not working for longevity... just my 2 cents, put it in the piggie bank if you want

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Check game N jail U My Hoe, I didnt have any features on my first CD either except for fam that was as unknown as me feel me.. So now that I am a little more established and got more connects I am bringing a heated album to the table, and collabing is a good thing homie. And as far as selling an album on features, what about when u dont have any features and then the fans look and say "who is this rapper, I dont know him and he dont have no features" and then put it back without given that artist a chance, so it goes both ways mane.. I dont need any features I can more than carry a heated album on the solo playa, but I like workin wit other artist and the fans like it to, so take it how u want and u decide if u wanna peep it, but to let u know its a quality album play boy. One luv for your opinion though homie....Keep the votes comin yall, so we can decide what track to post up.. out..

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
nothen but respect... do ya thing, i never heard but one song of your's on that Underground Hittaz, so i don't know much about your music... i'll check it out

shit who knows maybe we can collab someday

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Fasho homie its all gravy.. Do u spit to or what do u do as far as music goes?? Yeah that song Str8 Knocc on Underground Hittaz was some coo shit, but my new shit is 10 times better, I am workin wit way betta producers now then before.. feel me.. gone mane...