BEST FEATURE!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which feature (artist) on my album do yall wanna hear the most???

• Ska-Face Al Capone

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • A-Wax

Votes: 19 33.9%
  • Mr.Kee

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Hollow Tip

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Mac Pacino (Mac & A.K.)

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • T-Luni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Young Droop

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Tay D Bo A.K.A. T-Maraculous (D.T.L.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Just checked, we are 51 Votes deep in this biatch!!

A-Wax wins easily with 15 Votes

Mr. Kee comes in second with 9 Votes

We will do our best to get that track with A-Wax up for yall to peep in the next few days, and be patient, I may sneak an extra track up on here for yall to peep, since Mr. Kee was in the lead for the first couple days of voting, I might slide yall that track to peep, or at least part of it

PS: Keep voting if u like, the feedback really helps.

May 22, 2002
Latinum Bound said:
wax how u get ur name dog? a wax was mc eight in menace to society , and whats ur nat cuzzin , i cant tell in ur pic if ur black or mexican. u need to post some snippets on here mayne.
BLACK OR MEXICAN , U USE TO RUN PIRU LOVE MAYNE? WASUP WITH ALL THE BLUE ON UR ALBUM COVER?

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
My boy A-Wizzle layin it down fasho.. Whats crackin Wax, yeah we flipped it mane, Its crackin doe.. My folks wanna get down to Wax, I will hit u about that soon mane.. To the rest of yall the track will be comin soon, so be ready for it.. gone...

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Whats up Woodie.. Wax fasho its all gravy mane, I tried to hit u on the heezy phone then the pager, did u get the message?? holla.. I am gonna have my folks lay the track down foe yall as soon as possible so when its ready to go, we will let yall know.. So be ready folks.. Much luv for the votes and be on the lookout for it.. gone..