Best collabos album? MLK, Sickology, GMP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MLK, Sickology 101, or GMP

• MLK

Votes: 65 70.7%
  • Sickology 101

Votes: 17 18.5%
  • The Gates Plate

Votes: 10 10.9%

• Total voters
Jan 16, 2007
krazee d, how long have you been listening to Tech, if you don't mind me asking?

I disagree with everybody. I've never liked MLK that much.
My order is GMP>Sickology>MLK.

the only reason i say that is cuz there is more songs i like on MLK then on Angellic,

Nov 7, 2006
i voted sickology just for rednose and sickology with crook and jayo. but MLK does have more songs that i listen to, i just think those 2 are boss over anything on any of those 3 albums

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
I honestly thought MLK was garbage the first time I heard it. It was as if Tech moved down to Houston for a few months to record that album, as it reeked of "Down South" (production wise) which didn't work for me. I've grown to tolerate it now, but... yeah.
The South sound is why i loved it so much.

Apr 1, 2009
My vote goes to Sickology.

Cause of Red Nose, Midwest Choppers with Krayzie Bone, Sickology with Crooked I, Far Away, Dysfunctional, Let Me In & Areola.

Jun 22, 2007
PASEO, Message to the Black Man, You Dont Want It, Midwest Choppers, Gangsta Shap, Sex out South, Girl Crazy, Fan or Foe, I Can Feel It, Sickology 101, MWC2, We Kixin It, Nothin, In The Air, Blown Away, Far Away, Dysfunctional, Red Nose>>>>>>Anything on GMP.

1God

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2010
I've questioned the same thing...but after you're input...I'm asking you the same damn question!!!
2002! Most people I know who listen to Tech became fans around Everready/MLK. That's, in my opinion, when he started... I don't wanna say 'falling off' since he sold more than ever, but 'changing'.

But think about why you guys like his old shit. 'Cause of the flow and lyrics, which haven't changed, really, just his voice. He can still murder party tracks, and he proved it with The GMP. He has to change, it's what artists do. But I think you guys would appreciate the music more if you listened to it from his perspective.

"Want my old shit? Buy my old album" -Harvey Dent.