Best collabos album? MLK, Sickology, GMP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MLK, Sickology 101, or GMP

• MLK

Votes: 65 70.7%
  • Sickology 101

Votes: 17 18.5%
  • The Gates Plate

Votes: 10 10.9%

• Total voters
Oct 17, 2009
MLK sounds like a fucking classic after GMP and Sickology. Actually my iPod shows MLK has more plays than Killer. So many slappers on MLK. Midwest Choppers, That Box(So fucking dope, everybody killed it), Sex Out South, Girl Crazy, You Don't want it, Big Scoob, 2 Piece, Paseo, message to the black man, Gangsta Shap (Krizz's flow on this shit was REDICOULOUS), Get Ya Head Right, whole album really.

Sickology is starting to seem like a really solid album after the GMP. With tracks like Sickology 101,MWC 2, Nothin, Sorry N' Shit, Dysfunctional, Far Away, Blown Away which a shits on the mixed plate, and Red Nose which well quite frankly diarreahs all over the mixed plate. That is easily the best song Tech has done since the Everready era. Sounded like some Shit straight from Anghellic or AP.

Oct 17, 2009
You really wanna debate this?

MLK was the first and IS the best.
Thought it would be something interesting to debate and see now that we're on the third collabos, but with a series that gets worse and worse chronologically it really is pointless debating. Tech should just end the collabos as a trilogy cause if the 4th is worsenthan the mixplate that would take some serious effort. It can't get any worse than the GMP. That would have to be some Soulja Boy or New Boyz level shit. You got a point there lol.

Jul 4, 2009
if you think its equal you need some hearing aids dude
I believe MLK had the better half of the production than the Sickology and the gates mixplate but of course thats just my personal opnion

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
I honestly thought MLK was garbage the first time I heard it. It was as if Tech moved down to Houston for a few months to record that album, as it reeked of "Down South" (production wise) which didn't work for me. I've grown to tolerate it now, but... yeah.

1God

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2010
krazee d, how long have you been listening to Tech, if you don't mind me asking?

I disagree with everybody. I've never liked MLK that much.
My order is GMP>Sickology>MLK.