Best CB Duo In The NFL?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
i'd say the duo of darelle revis and antonio cromartie is the best in the league, because they get help from a better overall defense.

the second best duo would be leon hall and jonathan joseph...if the bengals had a better pass rush, they might be the best duo, but the gap in between them and revis+cromartie is slim.

then, i'd go with charles woodson and al harris...but like rossibreath said, tramon williams has done a good job filling in for al harris.

terence newman and mike jenkins have also done pretty well for the cowboys, but this year, jenkins has been committing too many penalties.

surprisingly, fabian washington and chris carr have been playing pretty well for baltimore, i thought they'd be a huge drop off after the ravens no longer have chris mcalister and samari rolle...it'll be interesting to see them now with ed reed coming back.

but as previously stated, the titans, dolphins, redskins, panthers and steelers also got some good cornerbacks. the titans' rookie cb alterraun verner from ucla is gonna be pretty good...

Aug 9, 2006
Finnegan and Alteron
alteron proved he can play with mccourty breaking his forearm and sitting out...fisher praised the shit out of this kid up untill he started i didnt see it....buy these last couple of weeks he has been playing extremely well for being on the most picked on CB in the leauge (no body is throwing finns way)

Oct 23, 2009
I think the Bucs DB's (Barber & Talib) deserve some recognition here, they do have 5 picks between them and are 7th best in passing yds allowed per game. They're not the best but they're doing a damn good job.

Oct 23, 2009
^^^ Leon Hall has like 4 or 5 picks by himself, 5 between 2 people is not good.
Yeah, but the D has 10 picks all together which is in the top 5 in league. My point being, when you CB's are good the opposing QB will stay away from them...kinda like Asomugha and his low int's.