Best CB Duo In The NFL?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 24, 2006
Rank the top 10.

The reason Im bringing this up right now is because of some of my fellow Chiefs fans from a forum I frequent believe Brandon Carr is one of the better #2 CBs in the league. I don't think he is though. They got me fired up over there so I thought i'd come over here and ask you guys who ya'll believed were the best duos in the league.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
on the real, teams with 2 good cb's, i would say in no order...
bengals
panthers
cowboys
packers
jets
eagles
steelers
chargers
bucs
redskins...
but id say the dolphins youngsters Davis and Allen are the best duo...

Oct 6, 2005
Yeah, Revis & Cromartie... Cromartie won't hit anybody & I thought he was overrated when he played in SD (then changed my mind)... I've watched a few Jets game this season & he's shuttin' his side down...

Aug 9, 2006
it all has to do with the pass rush, no CBs in the leauge can blanket a WR without a solid pass rush from his side...

talent wise id say the bengals, but they been having more trouble this year getting after the QB even with antwan odom back, cromartie proved how much he can suck if the pass rush isnt there like it was in SD, hes a product of a great system that Rex runs, a system that can make a dude like Chris Carr look like a decent CB

Mar 24, 2006
secondary players have it pretty rough truthfully. first of all they can't breathe on a wideout these days without getting a PI called on em, they damn near gotta be in perfect coverage to make something happen. then the pass rush from the front 7 in front of them has to be sufficient. if it isn't they are on their own as if they aren't already alone out there enough when it comes to coverage.

basically what im getting at is this....

there isn't to many quality CBs out there. if you happen to have one, you better have a pass rush or one other damn good CB playing on the otherside if you don't.

Alot of my fellow Chiefs fans believe Carr is adequate enough to hold down the #2 spot on our defense, I say no. Our pass rush is lacking and his man coverage skills is average AT BEST.... especially how pass happy the NFL has become you gotta have 2 quality CBs or an above average pass rush now.

Oct 6, 2005
it all has to do with the pass rush, no CBs in the leauge can blanket a WR without a solid pass rush from his side...

talent wise id say the bengals, but they been having more trouble this year getting after the QB even with antwan odom back, cromartie proved how much he can suck if the pass rush isnt there like it was in SD, hes a product of a great system that Rex runs, a system that can make a dude like Chris Carr look like a decent CB
I don't know 'bout that one... Cromartie was playin' with a bad hip last season in SD... He aint gonna hit ANYBODY... But in terms of coverage... He's no joke... He's also a f*ckin' ball hawk... While Revis came up lame against Moss (my leg)... Cromartie held his own...

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Woodson & tramond Williams r pretty ill. Al Harris comes back this week also. I always been a huge al Harris fan. It's awesome to play like that, all up in the wrs face and beat him up at the line.