Besides E-40, only other artist holding it down for the bay is.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

thc

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
^^^^I disagree. I think he has switched up his style & about dropping garbage albums, what about "Heart of a....."???? & his last 2 albums weren't that much above average..........but yeah he still holds it down for the Bay....

May 9, 2002
FOR THE REALS!

IMMA HAVE TO AGREE WITH PIMPERONI,I MEAN AS FAR AS PLAYA JAY TEE,HE ALWAYS HOLDS IT DOWN FOR THE BAY,BUT MAN MY SMOKING CUZZO BEESHY MAN HAS IT ON LOCK RIGHT NOW WITH EPIC,AND CAPITAL,AND T.V.T WANTING TO SIGN HIM,I MEAN THINK ABOUT IT MAYNE...1WHATS REALLY COMP 2.SAVAGE DREAMS. 3.GET WIGGY C.D 4.KEEP IT ON THE COOL AND 5.THAT PROPHITS OF THE MACK GOD THAT HES DOING ,THATS GONNA BE 5 C.DS IN LIKE ALIL OVER A YEAR ,SO WHOS REALLY HOLDING IT DOWN AND HES DOWN SOUTH SO SHIT IMMA TELL YOU LIKE HE TOLD ME....HES ON THE BORDER OF BLOWING UP MAJOR,PLEASBELIEVEIT!ONE LOVE

May 13, 2002
I think Mac dre and JT the Bigga Figga doing it for the bay. I only say JT the bigga figga cuz look at all the shit he has done, and who he has worked with, there some hot names on that list. Also, the Done Deal Fam. is doing there thing, giving the bay love with that "welcome to the bay" .