BERNER SIGNED TO TAYLOR GANG??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2007
congrats to him but...
ill bet any nigga a rack that berners albums are gonna be total shit compared to his old shit.
being signed to a mainstream label means he's limited to what he can put out there.
no more samples without clearance...thats his bread and butter...taylorgang fux wit lex luther a lot, but i dont think thats berns style...but yea man i hear where u comin from...tell u the truth, on a side note, iono if he would sound good on some juicy j trippy beats either...its like his whole niche was with those sampled ballad tracks...still tho props to berner

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
wiz' kush & oj and other mixtapes have plent of slower sampled type beats so that prolly wont change much... wiz is just a goofy muthafucker letting everybody do them so i doubt there gonna sit down and reformulate berner.. lol
people who encounter him allways talk good bout his demeanor and i fuck with his music so i look foward to what comes after this

Oct 22, 2011
Damn y'all some fuckin real live haters. I wanna see y'all drop just one dope ass album and then i might say "ok i could see why these dudes is hatin." Berner has a whole catalog of dope shit. The white album is a fuckin instant classic just to name one but i could go on (weekend at bernies, drought season 1 and 2). But no y'all just some serious haters with nothin to back up their hate. Ok back to regular scheduled hating. Man we from the bay. We supposed to be some congratulators.... Shit...

Dec 12, 2006
Berner is clearly a great businessman and that should be respected amongst all things but since this a music forum I just dont like how dude raps, his flow sounds hella empty to me lackin heart or somethin its not like a down south lazy flow I dunno just not for me and lyrically hes nothin special, I kinda throw him and people like Roach Gigz into one category and HD, livewire, cousin fik, telly mac, etc etc in the other as far as current bay music is right now too

Dec 12, 2006
^your 2 categories are white rappers and black rappers? lol
I didnt mean to put it like that and I think Roch gigz might be 2/15's italian or somethin I dont think Berner is white, its basically do I want to hear a DJ Fresh tonite show mixtape featuring that artist and if I do I throw it over there and if I dont I throw it over there

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
pretty sure they're both italian breh, but i get what you mean

i got that no berner version of the white album on deck :cool:

Oct 22, 2011
Berner is clearly a great businessman and that should be respected amongst all things but since this a music forum I just dont like how dude raps, his flow sounds hella empty to me lackin heart or somethin its not like a down south lazy flow I dunno just not for me and lyrically hes nothin special, I kinda throw him and people like Roach Gigz into one category and HD, livewire, cousin fik, telly mac, etc etc in the other as far as current bay music is right now too

Ok i respect that. But these other dudes is jus hatin