BERNER SIGNED TO TAYLOR GANG??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2004
congrats....but i hate when people say "A good look for the bay". that shit is so gay bruh. the bay is a bunch of hate on your own mothafuckas and yall know it. like everyone said...cats was hatin on berner all day. to hard to please bay folk. im happy for anyone successful at their talent. but no....that's a good look for him...not the bay.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
congrats....but i hate when people say "A good look for the bay". that shit is so gay bruh. the bay is a bunch of hate on your own mothafuckas and yall know it. like everyone said...cats was hatin on berner all day. to hard to please bay folk. im happy for anyone successful at their talent. but no....that's a good look for him...not the bay.
Fuck that dude now everyone from the bay is gonna get a deal and if they don't its Berners fault

Sep 25, 2008
That's a good look for Berner. Don't know what I've missed on here in the past about people hatin' on Bern, but any time somebody ain't feelin' an artist they HATIN' and if you do feel an artist while others don't, you dick ridin' so it's whatever.

I still can't over Berner's delivery cause to me it lacks enthusiasm or seems kinda monotone and I've said that on some recent threads. One thing I've gotta admit is he's got solid production and some good beat selection. I recently gave The White Album another look cause I remember it having some bangers, and this time around I realize it has solid production and good features. With his delivery aside, the lyrical content is different from the typical Bay rap.... shit I don't even know where dude is from in the Bay.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
congrats to him but...
ill bet any nigga a rack that berners albums are gonna be total shit compared to his old shit.
being signed to a mainstream label means he's limited to what he can put out there.