Benjamin Bratt's Movie: La Mission

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2004
I don't see why folks gotta be mad it's not a movie about gangs. It's a movie....actors get cast for roles. If that was the case I'm sure the mob is pissed that real mobsters never play the role in movies.

I liked it for what it was, I expected a lower budget film but it was impressive and I'm glad it was shot on location for being a movie called La Mission. Now that I would have been mad about.

Sep 17, 2007
"LA MISSION"
MOVIE TIMES
CineArts @ Pleasant Hill (Formerly Century 5 Pleasant Hill)
2314 Monument Blvd.
Pleasant Hill, CA 94523 (1:15pm) (4:00pm) 7:00pm 9:40pm online ticketing not available

May 19, 2004
WENT TO SEE THIS LAST NIGHT, THE HOMO SHYT CAME WAY TO QUICK, N HOMO SCENES WAY TOOOO LONG, OUTTA ALL THE STORIES N THE MISSION N THIS WAS THE ONE THEY CHOSE ? INTERESTIN SHYT IN IT WAS THE VIRG. GUADALUPE, ALWAYS THOUGHT MAYBE SHE WAS A SPANIARD TALE, BUT I GUESS SHE WAS DISCOVERED BY AZTECAS N THEN SPANIARDS MESSED W HER STORY ? IT B KOO TO TAKE A XICANO STUDY CLASS

Jun 20, 2007
WWW.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
Yes Norte Mexican, the natives called her Tonantzin Tlali Cautlique ( spelled the name wrong) she was like the mother god of earth and its said that the spaniards adapted the virgin to attract them to the religion with similarities. If im correct Tonantzin has snakes under her and other similarities to the virgin clothing and other symbols

Dec 26, 2004
Damn this still in selected theatres/cities, checked the website as its showin only Cali N Texas. I hope I dont have to wait for the DVD to come out. Has anybody know of anybody heard this showin outta these states?