Benjamin Bratt's Movie: La Mission

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 29, 2010
Growing up in the Mission district of San Francisco, Che Rivera (Benjamin Bratt) has always had to be tough to survive. He's a powerful man respected throughout the Mission barrio for his masculinity and his strength, as well as for his hobby building beautiful lowrider cars. A reformed inmate and recovering alcoholic, Che has worked hard to redeem his life and do right by his pride and joy: his only son, Jes, whom he has raised on his own after the death of his wife. Che's path to redemption is tested, however, when he discovers Jes is gay. To survive his neighborhood, Che has always lived with his fists. To survive as a complete man, he'll have to embrace a side of himself he's never show

In Select Theaters

Sep 17, 2007
LOOKS PRETTY GOOD, BUT OF COURSE THEY GOTTA PUT SOME HOMO SHIT IN THERE JUST CUZ ITS BASED IN FRISCO
if its a true story, then they just didn't throw the homo shit in there for no reason. i'm just sayin'....no homo.

is it already out on DVD? cuz its unknown release date on Netflix.

Gigante

Compa Cut
Jul 22, 2007
San Pancho
www.SoundCloud.com
HOW DO U KNOW ITS A MUST-SEE WHEN U AINT EVEN SEEN IT?
cause i was raised and still live in the mission........that's why....

movie was fucking dope....yeah the gay shit gave it a twist, but you'll get over it as the movie goes on....they filmed all up and down 24th....i mean, all up and down...and really all over the mish....literally a block from my house is were a lot of scenes take place....they slap my nigga mousie's north side soldier song when these two homies get on the 14 on 24th and mission....the whole theatre went bizurk.... as well as many songs off 17 reasons....and show black n brown posters....even show big rich's "that's the business" video....even goldtoes is in the movie....i never knew benjamin bratt grew up in the mission....he repped it hard nonetheless....and surprisengly, it was funny at times....once again....a must see....ESPECIALLY if you from LA MISSION.......

@sleepy22b....if you reading this....they even have a scene at that overpass we had them two photo shoots at....haha...

Jun 20, 2007
WWW.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
Movie was good as fuck! Aside from the obvious it was a really good story, soundtrack gave the homies super shine, Black n brown and street low got major props in this movie, the score was intense and a good story all the way around. Its a bit taboo for some but its a damn good movie to see. Tito b , Bugsy and I all went to check it out in San Jo, Even seen the owner of Street Low (Gilbert) at the showing. Much Love to the Bratt Bros. for one hell of a film!

Jun 5, 2004
cause i was raised and still live in the mission........that's why....

movie was fucking dope....yeah the gay shit gave it a twist, but you'll get over it as the movie goes on....they filmed all up and down 24th....i mean, all up and down...and really all over the mish....literally a block from my house is were a lot of scenes take place....they slap my nigga mousie's north side soldier song when these two homies get on the 14 on 24th and mission....the whole theatre went bizurk.... as well as many songs off 17 reasons....and show black n brown posters....even show big rich's "that's the business" video....even goldtoes is in the movie....i never knew benjamin bratt grew up in the mission....he repped it hard nonetheless....and surprisengly, it was funny at times....once again....a must see....ESPECIALLY if you from LA MISSION.......

@sleepy22b....if you reading this....they even have a scene at that overpass we had them two photo shoots at....haha...
I NEVER KNEW HE WAS FROM THERE EITHER. HES A PRETTY GOOD ACTOR, THAT "CLEANER" SHOW WAS PRETTY COO.

THAT MAKES ME MORE INTERESSTED THAT IT WAS FILMED ON-LOCATION.

GOOD SHIT THANK YOU FOR POSTING A LIL REVIEW...