Behind The Scenes of Kreayshawn's "Go Hard (La La La)" Music Video Lil Debbie Cameo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
You never seen it but you want one huh? Lol

On a side note tho, thanks for posting those other tracks. First track was coo and the 2nd one I didn't like. Sound like throwaway tracks compared to these other ones. Are they on the album too? Oh yea and did she write all these songs? Cuz I heard some of these songs were written by someone else.
lol your welcome homie. The song "Firetruck" is a track she did for a Complex Magazine Compilation made by the The Madden Brothers. The Comp is called "Before, Volume 1" and from what I understand she wrote that song and the "Rich Whores" song was from last year and was written by both Kreayshawn and Speak! not sure if its on the album

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
Reckless can u please upload the unedited version of this video? For some reason this is not the version where they are eating each others pussy. Thx.
you might appreciate this video. its from a song she did 2 years ago.

[video=youtube;sY_Xc-YSxuI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sY_Xc-YSxuI&feature=g-user-u[/video]

Nov 20, 2007
you might appreciate this video. its from a song she did 2 years ago.

[video=youtube;sY_Xc-YSxuI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sY_Xc-YSxuI&feature=g-user-u[/video]
there's no doubt she got skills with a camera. she definitely has the taste and direction for shooting a vid, well, that's what she majored in anyway. but yea the song wasn't for me but at the same time it wasn't that bad. i mainly like what's going on in the vid lol, but the song adds to it. lol. the other tracks you posted up i thought were from this mixtape she did. i don't know the name but its a yellowish looking cover.

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
there's no doubt she got skills with a camera. she definitely has the taste and direction for shooting a vid, well, that's what she majored in anyway. but yea the song wasn't for me but at the same time it wasn't that bad. i mainly like what's going on in the vid lol, but the song adds to it. lol. the other tracks you posted up i thought were from this mixtape she did. i don't know the name but its a yellowish looking cover.
yea this song is actually one that I listen to a lot cause its hella different to what I normally hear and its kinda trippy. Love the video as well lol but yea she knows how to use the camera and has talent as a director this song is from her Mixtape called Young, Rich & Flashy but its been out since 2010. The Mixtape your probably thinking about is this one "Kittys X Choppas" which is her first mixtape all freestlyes exept the "Bumpin', Bumpin'" song

Nov 20, 2007
^^ i listened to a few of her freestyles before. couldn't fuck with them. i'm always willing to give a chance and a listen but i can't take them freestyles serious for some reason. so far only two tracks i like from her.

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
^^ i listened to a few of her freestyles before. couldn't fuck with them. i'm always willing to give a chance and a listen but i can't take them freestyles serious for some reason. so far only two tracks i like from her.
Thats cool Thats the way to be give everything a chance. thats how I am. and yea that Mixtape was not that good but it was mostly made just for fun. not really doing it seriously the only songs on there that were real songs were "Bumpin', Bumpin'" and that V-Nasty solo song where she disses D-Lo & Sleepy D. This song is pretty entertaining though

[video=youtube;NLWnwNsNnVk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLWnwNsNnVk[/video]

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I liked the video production, I wanna fuck the vet out that ho..

This is good for her and is exactly what she should be doing, all 3 of them.

Nov 20, 2007
Thats cool Thats the way to be give everything a chance. thats how I am. and yea that Mixtape was not that good but it was mostly made just for fun. not really doing it seriously the only songs on there that were real songs were "Bumpin', Bumpin'" and that V-Nasty solo song where she disses D-Lo & Sleepy D. This song is pretty entertaining though
yea i couldn't get into this either. but dam, she was dissing them? post up that track when you get a chance.

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
yea i couldn't get into this either. but dam, she was dissing them? post up that track when you get a chance.
heres the track Kreayshawn is not on the song but heres V-Nasty's "You already know me" with Lil' Debbie on the intro

[video=youtube;s7ZJh9-ScAU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7ZJh9-ScAU[/video]