Behind The Scenes of Kreayshawn's "Go Hard (La La La)" Music Video Lil Debbie Cameo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2006
^thats why i linked some other topics...there are more peeps here who have openly felt L.A.M.B than Kreayshawn. now, i know we got the closet Kreayshawn fans, like dude wit Woodie in his sig, but as far as peeps bein upfront with their opinions , L.A.M.B >. At least L.A.M.B has gotten SOME love here.....and thats pretty hard 2 come by on the siccness.
Bro thats hella cool that a few people like LAMB nice job your spamming is going places

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
^thats why i linked some other topics...there are more peeps here who have openly felt L.A.M.B than Kreayshawn. now, i know we got the closet Kreayshawn fans, like dude wit Woodie in his sig, but as far as peeps bein upfront with their opinions L.A.M.B >. At least L.A.M.B has gotten SOME love here.....and thats pretty hard 2 come by on the siccness.
What does L.A.M.B. Stand for? I know Gwen Stefani uses the same acronym and hers means Love Angel Music Baby. But what does yours mean?

Apr 21, 2012
My nigga said Kreayshawn looks like Amy Winehouse and Lady Gaga's love child. haha, she just a lil white girl doin' her & stackin $$$.... Im tired/thru with hatin on her, she ain't leaving anytime soon so wtf.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
I can see it becoming a hit song mainly because teenage girls will listen to anything
Plus the stuff she talks about in the song is generally what young girls nowadays do so its relatable to them. Plus the beat is dope and its catchy cool imagery so no doubt its a hit. What i wanna hear though is that song with Kid Cudi that she did for her album should be interesting