BEFORE I VANISH......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Most of these guys on here are bums and lames peace tay don't let these bums get to you
Killa tay just treats every dude on here like he would treat em in reality. Might look foolish to some nerds stuck in the web because they don't know about being real.

But none of the fuckboys on here would talk to tay face 2 face as they do on here.
And tay would make every tuffguy back up his words in reality just as he tried on here. Either u get it or u don't ..the world keep$ turnin anyway.

NATIONWIDE DICK RIDAZ!!!

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
There you go w some more fake shit... Keep it real you ain't rapping... That's probably why you got slapped up... Awax is threatening me and my mob calling my phone w death threats and I think jacka got merked over Aaron's fuckery on a public website for everyone to see... You tell me who should be wearing that coat????? #Type your ass off to that
I SHOULD SLAP U 4 EVEN BELIEVING THE LIE ABOUT ME GETTING SLAPPED.
#WEAK MINDS GRAVITATE 2 HYPOTHESIS AND FALSE TRUTHS.
#STRONG ONES STAND ON THE TRUTH....LIKE I DO
BEAT IT BUSTER

Last edited:
Props: BUTCHER 206
Feb 14, 2004
I SHOULD SLAP U 4 EVEN BELIEVEING THE LIE ABOUT ME GETTING SLAPPED.
#WEAK MINDS GRAVITATE 2 HYPOTHESIS AND FALSE TRUTHS.
#STRONG ONES STAND ON THE TRUTH....LIKE I DO
BEAT IT BUSTER
You ain't the first mob boss turned informant... Check out the list...

1)Joe Valachi
2)Joseph "the animal" Barboza
3)Joseph "the ear" Masino
4)Salvadore "the bull" Gravano
5)Abe "kid twist" Reles
6)Ken "tokyo joe" Eto
7)Tommaso Buscetta
8)Frank Lucas
9)Max Mermelstein
10) Henry Hill

You make number 11 so go ahead and slap yourself...
#sprang your index's to that

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I wish I had the time to go back and forth with all the people on these interwebz that I don't even know that say something about me...

Nah, even if I had the time, I'd rather do something else.

#Chess Not Internet Arguing

Shut up German go make some lemonaid and sausages with your taxi friends.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Shut up German go make some lemonaid and sausages with your taxi friends.
I SHOULD SLAP YOU FOR COMIN AT ME SIDEWAYZ LIKE THAT! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M ABOUT AND WHO I RUN WITH. FUCKBOYS LIKE YOU ONLY TALK SHIT ON THE INTERNET, YOU WOULDN'T DARE SAY SHIT TO MY FACE. NOW GO AND TELL YOUR BITCH WHAT TO DO, CAUSE I'M A REAL ONE AND I DON'T TAKE ORDERS FROM ANYONE. #RNS #YUP YUP