BEFORE I VANISH......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
I SHOULD SLAP YOU FOR COMIN AT ME SIDEWAYZ LIKE THAT! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M ABOUT AND WHO I RUN WITH. FUCKBOYS LIKE YOU ONLY TALK SHIT ON THE INTERNET, YOU WOULDN'T DARE SAY SHIT TO MY FACE. NOW GO AND TELL YOUR BITCH WHAT TO DO, CAUSE I'M A REAL ONE AND I DON'T TAKE ORDERS FROM ANYONE. #RNS #YUP YUP

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
i though you was finna be the next david copperfield and vanish into thin air...

you was outta line for trying to instigate shit wit awax over jackas death...i know cats get emotional and tensions run high but you know you was wrong for that shit...and deleting ya statements only remove them from vision, not memory.

tay you a dope rapper and there aint too much of you music i dont like..i always though you and luni always made good music together, and I would have really liked to see you and Coug do more tracks together before he passed, Dirty Game is an all time classic in my eyes

i respect your opinions and ability to express yaself but sometimes you be doin a lil too much bruh..
no disrespect intended man cause music wise you always been solid, and i know people that know people that have vouched for you in the streets as well...

i think your time would be better spent workin on a real solid album, more videos, and investin ya time in helpin other artists develop their skills...i can understand being a highly opinionated cat that speaks his mind but these dude throw out bait and you go for it every time.

arguing wit some of these dude is like bangin ya head against a brick wall hopin it will crack the wall first.

they say the definition of insanity is repeating the same thing over and over and expecting different results, and this internet arguing aint really done anybody any good.

i respect you for ya music and understand you speaking ya mind..butnon the real id rather see you drop 5 albums and work on developin new talent then typin 5011 paragraphs on here.

youre an intelligent cat and i just think you should focus on writing some more music, storyboarding some video shoots and directing videos....hell man you might even make a dope actor with the right gig because you got character...

but thats just my 2 cents, and you can take it or toss it, either way I still respect the years or work you put in on the music and i think you and Mac Reese should do more work together.

im pretty sure yall did an album together and i aint bought anyones album in awhile but Id cop that shit...so if its out there send me the direct link, i dont fuck wit itunes so if its on your own website or otherwise shoot me the info.

winning an argument on here is like getting a gold medal in the special olympics....you might have won, but did you really win.

keep on debatin and doin what you do, but with you highly opinionated ass you should be puttin all that typin to better use....maybe workin to help cats fresh out of the pen to find new opportunities instead of just adding to the recidivism rates. you could be a strong motivator to those that need to hear the harsh truth...

If there was a Scared Straight show for the streets, i think yo would make a good addition to a project like that. Help these fucked up kids get out the street life and on to a positive approach on something new

im done... im hopin you can see the sense in this and dont take it personal or see it as an attack on your character.

keep on keepin on

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
WELL 2 REPLY LOGICALLY 2 YOUR POST.....
EVERY SINGLE THING U MENTIONED I SHOULD BE DOIN IS WHAT IM DOIN.
JUST CUZ I SPEND TIME ON HERE FUCCIN OFF....I DONT THINK IT SHOULD EFFECT HOW PPL THINK OF ME. I ALREADY SAID I USUALLY BLOW A BLUNT, GET ON HERE AND IT IS WHAT IT IS.
AS FAR AS WHAT U FEEL ABOUT THE AWAX SHIT, I AINT GONNA GO DEEP INTO IT BUT LIKE I SAID FROM DAY 1.....BEFORE JACKAS DEATH THERE HAS ONLY BEEN ONE "SHOOTING" DEATH WITH ANYONE WCM AFFILIATED AND THAT WAS LIL BO....
SO ANYWAY, WHEN SOMETHNG LIKE THAT HAPPENS, MY IMMEDIATE REACTION IS 2 THINK ABOUT THE LAST PERSON WHO PUT OUT A THREAT AGAINST NOT JUST ME BUT THE ENTIRE FAMILY WE CALL THE MOB. I DONT CARE WHAT PPL THINK, CUZ OUTSIDE OF THIS NET SHIT IMMA RUN UP AND GET DONE UP TYPE NIGGA AND THAT WONT CHANGE....BEEN THAT WAY SINCE I COULD REMEMBER BUT I KNOW IM FROM A DIFFERENT ERA THAN SOME OF THE PPL HERE. DIFFERENT STROKES 4 DIFFERENT FOLKS. I STILL WIPE MY OWN ASS AND DONT SQUAT 2 PEE SO I AINT WORRIED ABOUT A MANS OPINION MUCH. THATS JUST WHO I AM. FANS, SOMETIMES....BUT HATERS, RARELY. THX 4 THE INPUT THO....I TAKE THINGS INTO CONSIDERATION REGARDLESS OF MY SARCASTIC REPLIES BUT I DO FEEL STEREO-TYPED AT TIMES AND I DONT MIND DEBATING...ITS A CANCER TRAIT. I HAVENT CRIED OR LOST SLEEP ONCE OVER THIS SHIT SO BE IT.
AND LIKE I SAID, EVERYTHING U MENTIONED IS WHAT I ALREADY HAVE DONE OR AM DOING....INCLUDING THE SECOND PROJECT WITH MAC REESE WHICH IS ALREADY COMPLETE BUT TIMING IS EVERYTHING.
SO WHILE IM DOIN MY SICCNESS THING AND FUCCIN THE MINDS WHO FEEL LIKE ITS A "FUCC ME" SITUATION 4 SOME REASON....IM ALSO CURRENTLY WORKING ON THE SNAKE EYES 2 PROJECT, A TRIBUTE ALBUM 4 THE JACKA, THE GROUP ALBUM WITH AMPICHINO, A GROUP ALBUM WITH PLANET ASIA, AND SEVERAL OTHER KILLA TAY PRESENTS PROJECTS INCLUDING LAUNCHING THE MIDWEST WEST COAST MAFIA MOVEMENT WITH SOME OF MY FOLKS IN KCMO AND WICHITA,KANSAS. ITS FUNNY HOW PPL THINK THEY KNOW WHAT U DO JUST BY YOUR FONT THESE DAYS BUT LIKE I ALWAYS SAY....CHECC THE STATS...I RELEASED 12 PROJECTS LAST YEAR...AND CHECC A LIL INDEPENDENT CHANGE FROM EACH ONE. I PLAN 2 DO THE SAME THIS YEAR ALONG WITH DOUBLING MY VIDEO COUNT FROM LAST YEAR.
PPPPP "PROPER PLANNING PREVENTS POOR PERFORMANCE"
I GOT THIS...
AND YOUR POST IS EXACTLY WHY I TELL A LOT OF PPL MAYBE THEY SHOULD TRY TELLING THEIR KIDS WHAT 2 DO CUZ IF U AINT BREAKING BREAD IN MY CIRCLE THE OPINIONS WILL JUST STAY OPINIONS.
WCM ALL DAMN DAY
#SIMPLE SCIENCE

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
^^^LOL.....I BEEN NET SURFIN EVERYDAY 4 QUITE SOME TIME.....
MIGHT BE ON THE LAPTOP OR MAYBE ON MY PHONE. NOTHIN NEW AT ALL.
THIS IS JUST A PITSTOP I LIKE 2 MAKE IN MY DAILY ROUNDS.
I WOULDNT SAY ITS THAT ADDICTIVE, CIGARETTES ARE ADDICTIVE. PUSSY IS ADDICTIVE.
I JUST LIKE TALKIN SHIT AND SOMETIMES I DONT FEEL LIKE GOIN OUTSIDE 2 DO IT.
#EVEN SIMPLER SCIENCE