Beef Forum Room

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
really tho, that pic is of me on halloween, i aint no juggafuck i dont listen to that bullshit. dude talkin about my clothes i like i give a fuck.. its fun writing a bunch of weird shit on here when im drunk and comin on here the next day for the lulz...

btw... wheres that USDA prime ass beef at
bruh take a pic where we can see your face that ol hiding behind a mask shit is gay..im pretty sure if we saw who you really are you'd get clowned on so badly, come up with another excuse of why you dont wanna post ur pic up..i love brotha lynch and his camps music but some of you ride that mans dick hairs way too much on here...

Feb 11, 2006
i dont really see y dude is beefin with timebomb. he loves areolas and clowning on dipshits. what else does dude want?
hes mad becoz i think his favorite rapper c-lim is a fugazi.. this niggaz a brotha lynch cheerleader who (once) threatned to stab his dad and wears clown masks LOL need i say more??

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
lol @ Halloween

sorry breh thats a gay ass costume, and your a grown ass man anyway, theres no reason why you should ever dress like that

if offered 30 thousand 100 million to dress like a fuckin rodeo clown, id slowly excise my own jugular vein and proceed to drain myself of blood in hopes of deflating like a balloon

Feb 11, 2006

i wish i could sign in here today, but i had 2 Four Loko's and 2 perc's so im not sober... this fuckin sucks... i live in a small town with no car, no job, no phone, no girl, nothin to help keep me satasified. so i was 2 days clean but i keep drinkin, im not really drunk cuz i am typing correctly but i am buzzed and i wish i had a life so not drinking would be easier lol. wow i sound like a fuckin pathetic piece of shit, but thats where i am today and at least i have the balls to say it and not hide from it. i plan on moving soon and starting my life over somewhere else with my pops and his girlfriend, and as soon as i finish my swap or finish my time in jail i will get a job and start my life over again, cuz these last 2 years was hell on earth, praise god i didnt kill anyone in my drunken/pill addicted cycle. im so over this shit, and yet i still cant stop drinking to get my buzz on... i will stop one day tho, probably as soon as i start gettin tested for probation cuz this shit aint worth jail time
if anyone can be botherd to read da shit above it explains why dat niggaz a sucka....
/thread

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
dont get me wrong, i got nothin wrong wit dude, cuz hes just another human and he hasnt done a thing to piss me off

im just sayin tho, you gotta snap outta your mentality breh, based on what timebomb qouted and your reactions on here with people, its obvious you got something wrong with you and you should handle that first before you get online and funk with people

just being real my dude