Bay Area Suburb with the best and most active Rappers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

What city has the most new talent

• Fairfield

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Vallejo

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Pittsburg

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Antioch

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Berkeley

• Richmond

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Hayward

• South City / Daly City

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Redwood City

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • East Palo Alto

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 16, 2011
I'm supprised nobody picked Antioch with Big Tone / Sav It Out, Lil Dee, XO Creep etc...

Basically I was trying to see who was keeping bay area rap alive no region is really stepping up with new artists. Everybody is still waiting for 50 year old rappers to release some new shit hahaha Who is the next E-40, Woodie, Jacka, Master P etc...

E-40 and Too Short are almost 50 years old and they are still what the 15 year olds are waiting to bump.

Oct 29, 2011
I just voted for Fairfield because Of Taj-he-spitz lol. But Vallejo is probably the best but then again its the biggest city in the bay outside of SF, Oakland and SJ so it shouldnt be on here really.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
Them Redwood City videos is straight COMEDY.

Fulla nothing but straight up squares. And they tryin so hard too.

I'm from the days when you actually had to be somebody before you could even think about rapping.

Nowadays every drug user is also a rapper.

erry

Sicc OG
Jun 8, 2010
Them Redwood City videos is straight COMEDY.

Fulla nothing but straight up squares. And they tryin so hard too.

I'm from the days when you actually had to be somebody before you could even think about rapping.

Nowadays every drug user is also a rapper.
you even watch all the damn videos bro? Thats the fucked up mentality that we have in the bay area that we automatically wanna hate on everyone because they are "not hard enough" or "not real". The thread was about the best and most active rappers not about the hardest triple ogs who claim to have the most dope and killed the most motherfuckers. Redwood City is active with music and has talent. Some of these cats can hang with the best of them in the bay lyrically

Nov 28, 2011
I just voted for Fairfield because Of Taj-he-spitz lol. But Vallejo is probably the best but then again its the biggest city in the bay outside of SF, Oakland and SJ so it shouldnt be on here really.
Actually Fremont has about 200,000 and is the biggest city outside of the SF, OAK, SJ. I'm surprised there aren't that many artist there unless im missing someone?