Bay Area Suburb with the best and most active Rappers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

What city has the most new talent

• Fairfield

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Vallejo

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Pittsburg

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Antioch

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Berkeley

• Richmond

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Hayward

• South City / Daly City

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Redwood City

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • East Palo Alto

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 16, 2011
What small town has the most new talent in the Bay?

Rappers who's first release was between 2003 - 2013 or the last 10 years

I don't know who most the new rappers are because I stop'ed buying CD's a long time ago I mostly just listen to songs from youtube and CD's from hella long ago lol

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Going by the rules it will be Vallejo by default since the boom of thizz rappers after Mac Dre died. Mot of them were pretty bad tho. I think Fairfield is 2nd, most of their good current rappers started poppin in the last few years.

Personal vote, Berkeley.

Lil B
100s
Mumbls

Their hit/miss ratio is looking nice.

Jul 4, 2011
It's between Richmond, Berkeley or Vallejo. Berkeley's easily been the most influential in the last 5 years (TYBG) but Vallejo was a lot more influential 10 years ago. As far as the rappers go, Richmond has bred some pretty good rappers in the last 10 years (Nio, Erk, Su, Hongry, etc.) and unlike Vallejo they're not all cut from the same Thizz cloth. The only recent Vallejo rapper I can think of that isn't on that hype is Moe Green... Cousin Fik and the rest of the new Vallejo camp are dope but their style sounds a little outdated IMO.

If you stretch it out over more than ten years though then its Vallejo hands down.

Sep 16, 2011
^Yea I should of been more clear. I meant the town with the MOST TALENT not the MOST RAPPERS. Even tho' the town with the Most Talented Rappers would be the town with the MOST RAPPERS most likely.

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
Hard to say but I would vote for Vallejo. They seem to have the most rappers besides Oak, sf, and sj. Just by sheet numbers they probably have more talented individuals than other cities. Richmond is next. 6 years ago I would've had Santa Rosa on the list.

Sep 16, 2011
Maybe I should of excluded Vallejo because it does look like Vallejo is going to take it hands down.

I think that's just because they have such a deap history in music so the foundation is already their just like Oakland and Frisco.

I think Berkeley rappers have made it the furthest tho' because of the Pack and The Team etc...

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
Going by the rules it will be Vallejo by default since the boom of thizz rappers after Mac Dre died. Mot of them were pretty bad tho. I think Fairfield is 2nd, most of their good current rappers started poppin in the last few years.

Personal vote, Berkeley.

Lil B
100s
Mumbls

Their hit/miss ratio is looking nice.
can you define Thizz rappers ? Crest Creepers, J diggs, sleep dank, and Dubee come to mind and i really think thats it as far as Vallejo goes? Who else am I missing thats from Vallejo and is a Thizz rapper ? #TeamVallejo is uniting all the sides and working ! You guys will see soon enough.

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2006
I been buying the fuck out of some Fairfield music.if not that its all Oakland shit.wait for more music from this side of the bay to drop.boo bang a and hoodstarz are the ones I buy on site

Props: erry
Sep 16, 2011
Can somebody list the top Vallejo rappers who have only come out in the last 10 years?

I can't think of anybody with a real name so I think this poll is tainted because people are thinking of Mac Dre / Thizz.

Who out of Thizz is new and how good are they really?

I'd say Fairfield and Vacaville have more new talent then Vallejo does.

Sep 16, 2011
Which rappers are from Vacaville?
Lil Raider and Lil Toro

I'm sure there are more but that's what I've seen mostly. Lil Raider has some tight shit.

Fairfield has always had some good music

Federation probably the biggest out of Fairfield in the past ten years