Bay Area Rappers Domain Name Hijacking New Trend

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 6, 2005
Likwid said:
Lmfao when it comes to everything internet I guess you gotta teach the independent hustlers not to fuck with these cyber nerds!
i'm a high tech nerd with the game from the bay area scrilicon ya dig

if someone stole my alias which was my domain i'd sue the fuck out of them from all the traffic i lost from people trying to access my site such as keak from when the tell me when to go video was out. i bet kids wanted to find out about keak but when they tried to go to his name keakdasneak.com it was jacked by some fucking hater ass mark selling woof tickets stealing keaks shine and independant record sales

Dec 28, 2004

If the people that buy these domain names really think that Keak or anyone on the list is going to come out of they wallet and pay to buy their own name is seriously misinformed about how the bay runs shit, the bay don't pay off sneaky haters to get whats rightfully theirs in the first place. I'm sure Keak or anyone on the list would just love to slap the shit out of the marks who had the bright idea to snatch up their domain names. Also he can just use KeakDaSneak.net , actually he can't because someone bought that one too.
But you get the idea. In a business sense, anyone looking to go directly to the artists website will end up at a website completely off topic than the artist it could be anything from selling time-shares or running a free i-pod scam, or the website will just have a FOR SALE sign on it.