BARS AWARDS SHUT DOWN!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2006
this event could have really benifited the bay in major ways... too bad people wouldnt listen...the d.j. was fuckin clueless!!!didnt even know whats songs to play!

Feb 1, 2006
me and my homegirl been sittin here for like 10 minutes illustrating how ghetto this shit must've or could've looked. imagine if they televized the bars awards...shit...

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
alhafsnawy said:
also the dj was horrible too. guce and mess kept yellin at him "wrong song nigga wrong song, dumbass nigga" on the mic too, shit was funny
LMAO, damn, they fucked up tha homie mess' song? Damn sounds like da whole thing was fucked up from the get-go

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
LOL and I thought the Ozone southern hip hop awards was ghetto, we couldn't even finish the show Bay cats are too mainey..

If theres any bright note to a situation like this it would be all publicity is good publicity. There will probably be some kind of story about this in some Hip Hop rag next month.

Makes the bay look like some uncivilized muthafuckas that don't know how to act which is most undoubtably the case. It seemed bad on all angles though, not only were artists funkin on stage and shit but the whole program seemed hella unorganized from how people described it. I bet that shit was entertaining though before it got shut down. I'd be mad as fuck if i bought a ticket though and it shut down after 3 awards were presented.

Aug 25, 2005
i chopped it up with mess earlier today he didn't seem coked out, he was probably just fuckin around...no doubt he be playin with it but it aint that drastic...

but anyways, that shit is faulty...it's too bad

Feb 5, 2005

2 MANY BIG EGOz OUTTA CONTROL...

IF THEY PLAN ON PUT'N SHIT 2GETHA NExT YEAR, ALOT OF SHIT GOTTA CHANGE...

NIGGAz BETTA REHEARSE SUM SHIT, GET DA SONGz RIGHT, GET SUM BETTA SECURITY, AN TIKKET PRICEz BETTA DROP...

AINT 2 MANY PPL GONNA PAY DAT PRICE AGAIN IF SHIT AINT RIGHT...

- GEEzUz

Jun 11, 2006
YOUNGMOE said:
and anyway what mess said
was right on for the people who stood buy him when he had a yay problem and was stayin up for three nights and shit....

dude wasn't saying he had been up for three nights or was yayed out at the time
yeah messy said thanks to all that stood by him while he was on his addiction, even when he was up for 3 nights on coke.

May 10, 2002
*Shakin his head*

Sounds like this was a horribly planned event. Niggas out here have NO class at all.

Damn... Glad I aint part of the music scene out here no more. Hearin about this kind of thing makes me sick

Apr 13, 2006
ALL THIS SHIT HAPPEN BUT YET THEY DIDNT WANT BIG OSO 2 PARTICIPATE ON THIS SHIT CUZ OF THE CROWD HE WOULDA BRAUGHT,,,,,BEEN SAYIN IT SINCE DA BEGGINING...............FUCK THE BARS AWARDZ

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
man....that shit was off the chain!!

I won some tickets from sactownradio.com @ the Jacka show the other night.

THOSE MUTHAFUCKAS PLUGGED ME!!

DEFINATELY the spot to be for networking, but not a well planned event.. show wise, although its not everyday I get to see Mess perform.

all in all.... I had a great time.

I'll post some flicks later.

oh yeah.....DJ PIMP is a fuckin' BOSS.

much love to all the siccness fam I ran into.

Apr 12, 2004
da HYPHY pinoy said:
this is a fucking disgrace to the bay. num callin out yuk and the dj cant even play the right songs and shit. i dont think there's gonna be one next year unless they can get it organized. one thing i hope is true is dat 40 nd thizz dropped their beef
i was there and this is the 2nd time this shit happen, niggas always wanna be on stage cuzz they fam rappin or whatever the bar awards sucked hands down none of the artist were even into the event i was walkin around takin pics and i ran into everybody and they mom, this make us look bad for real and i aint from the bay but i fucks wit them tho and dude who put it on almost didnt have the show today because he was 7000$$$ short!!!!!!!!!!Now thats a got damn shame, im not tryin to down talk him but he could of made that money if he didnt give away so many tickets i mean i was standin right there and he gave at least 50 tickets away right in my face man, and another thing there was a misprint on the 100$ tickets it said red carpet access that was a line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!When i got to my seat some nigga and all his boyz was sitten in my shit so i just did it movin and went to the another spot cuz they show wasnt checkin seats, another thing when e-40 was rappin the crowd was not really into him at all they was into that bully wit fullys more i dont know what was up but man this is all bad.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Bullshit.

My dudes Sway and Booyowski put on a great thing. It wasn't unorganized, it was the fact that every dude on the planet felt like they needed to be on stage. Me and Big Ant ( and Twan Goddi, UDI, Herm, etc ) tried to play security but nothing could hold people back. We kept saying "you're gonna fuck it up for everybody" but of course no one cared.

And what ended it is one group of dudes having to take on one dude instead of acting like real men and handling it one on one. Pathetic. They know who they are and should be ashamed to ever conduct themselves as "gangsters". You have a problem with someone - take it up with that person. And if you really care about this "bay movement" - take it up somewhere else - Sway and Boo put a lot of time and effort into this, if I were them, I'd be putting hits on people. But that's just us.