BARS AWARDS SHUT DOWN!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2004
BARS AWARDS GREAT EVENT IDEA..........the bay ain't ready for it though.....this is what and who the current bay music influences....there goes Hyphy out the door...all the nice and sugarsalt defenitions of it...WE KNOW WHAT HYPHY MEANS OUT HERE...niggas out of control...foreal...not dancin...GO DUMB...that was started cuz it's so many dumb niggas out here.... you had to come up with a name for it to make it sound cool to be a dumb ass....cats is hella grown still acting a fool.....

Feb 23, 2006
What a dissapointment, although I'm not suprised.
First off, $100 for tickets is INSANE!!! and i don't blame people for wanting a refund!
I think its pretty clear this event was unorganized and too "hyphy" THere should have been a TON of secruity ...especially by the stage. People getting in for free...wtf? whoever put this on should def. never try to do it again. If its turned out so negative for the past two years...give it up.
Its sad how people from the bay think that being "dumb/hyphy" and causing the drama is cool...its not. It makes the bay look igorant
example:
“did anyone else hear that one cat tell chopper young city he wasnt from the bay? hahaha that shit was funny. Frisko niggaz holdin it diddown as usual the whole night niggas wasnt fuckin wit us.” –fuckdemsquares

Thats funny? Someone FLEW out to see this award show thats not from the bay to SUPPORT the bay movement and they get called out like that? How disrespectfull! Its those people who give the bay a bad name!

I feel horrible if anyone flew out to this event, e-40 especially. ONly performing 2 songs where hes FROM??!!! sucks.I hope no a&r's were there.

Mess off that yay? Good luck on any labels wanting to hollah at you after the show.

Ugly (pretty) Black ...enough said...Where was Awax when we need him??

Fab is just ANNOYING!! He WAS ok, And i did like him as an artist UNTIL ... I was at the Bay Area RAP SUmmit and he made a FOOL out of himself. Everything was good and educational until he got the mic.

Jun 6, 2006
mistah fab made a fool out of himself at the rap summit? why cuz he was freestyling for 20mins long when music execs and big magazine writers was watching how much talent he has? loser

Feb 23, 2006
C.M.P CEO said:
mistah fab made a fool out of himself at the rap summit? why cuz he was freestyling for 20mins long when music execs and big magazine writers was watching how much talent he has? loser
Hmmm that's weird, because when they were doing a "educational" speech on how to get your name out there.. distribution ...and so on .He grabbed the mic and started ramblin' on about how to be "REAL" and i think his words were "if your a hater, you know your a hater when you look in the mirror every morning" It was irrelevant to the whole topic of the discussion. AND.. that lady from the "big magazine writers" started whisperin in the dude to the left's ear.
I took a look around like "wtf is he talkin about??" and Everyone else's face had the same expression. kinda like this>>> :dead:

I likED him and no doubt hes a good performer. It was just a major let down.

WOW its so funny how people live on this forum and post 50 times a day and get all crazy about OPINIONS that poeple post....Isn't that what the purpose of a "forum" is?

Jun 6, 2006
you mis understood everything he said obviously.... wendy day and julia beverly was 2 of the most vip people their, JB had nothin but love to him,i saw them choppin it up for the longest of time after the event ended, if all of what u say is true,please tell me why ozone is out here doing articles and giving us the spotlight we need,its alot of big things going down,yea its your opinion but what u say is irrelevant