BARS AWARDS , just 7 days away, get tix now

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
i'll be there for sure. this event is gonna be incredible. any of u who are complaining about the price are trippin. its an event that has every major rapper from the bay on it. its gonna have live performances too, not to mention all the other exciting things they have planned like the hall of fame inductions. and to the cat that says we have nothing to celebrate, i dont even understand why someone who claims to be a fan or supporter of bay music would say something like that. i'm going to the event to show everyone there that i support their music and the event. i'm flying in from nyc just for this event. the job that booyowski and his partners have done is unbelievable. i tip my hat to them and i will support this event to the fullest. if you dont go, it's your loss

man , tickets are on sale now , GIants Dugouts , Mollie stones ticket kiosk , Raleys supermarkets and online TICKETS.COM

also , I know if u found one of the street team people they were sellin discount tix ,

i know everyone cant go , and its allgood , but seriously , you all should really try to make it , this is BIG for the BAY . instead of that 8th , just get a dub and buy a ticket.