BARS AWARDS , just 7 days away, get tix now

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Performing live E-40 , Keak da Sneak , San Quinn , Too-Short, Mistah Fab , Hoodstarz , Federation, turf talk , Big Rich , Mob Figaz , Numskull, and More.

THE BIGGESET EVENT IN BAY HISTORY ,

SAT DEC 2nd San Mateo Expo Center

tickets at tickets.com . Raleys and Giants dugoutas and at the Event center the day of.

IF you dont go , you dont REP the BAY

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
two things.....if i myself dont go than i aint reppin the bay? ok.

an maybe num doin a new song...whats wrong with that?

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
C-4 will be in the building, believe that!

thanks to Booyowski for making this happen again, nobody seems to appreciate that, this is a red carpet event, and people complain about price like it's sposed to be a $10 concert, not only is it an awards show, all of the biggest names in the bay are performing also, and you'll be able to mix and mingle with all of them

STAND UP BAY AREA, IF WE DONT DO THIS NOW, IT'LL NEVER GET DONE, WE GOTTA DO THIS FOR OURSELVES and TAKE OUR OWN RECOGNITION FROM THE INDUSTRY

Apr 14, 2006
allbaymindstien said:
Performing live E-40 , Keak da Sneak , San Quinn , Too-Short, Mistah Fab , Hoodstarz , Federation, turf talk , Big Rich , Mob Figaz , Numskull, and More.

THE BIGGESET EVENT IN BAY HISTORY ,

SAT DEC 2nd San Mateo Expo Center

tickets at tickets.com . Raleys and Giants dugoutas and at the Event center the day of.

IF you dont go , you dont REP the BAY
Rappin 4-Tay will be there too performing his new song" Charger." Don't forget about that OG!

Aug 31, 2006
horrible promo! how bout we rep & support the bay by buying albums so THEN we can actually throw award shows with merrit. seriously, we shouldnt be celebrating shit..nobody is movin units, the shit is disgusting...cmon fabby or sum 2 else, please make it happen 4 this region