BARS AWARDS 2 DVD , I will make it and let it all out .

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 7, 2006
www.barsawards.com
I am Booyowski , first off , i hired all professianal staff , event management team, security , police , all that, we had meetings and i told all them to make sure they keep it tight. I told them people kept gettin on stage last year and we need it tight to stop all that , so they put a barricade up between Vip and general seats and a gaurd rail in front of the stage , and rails back stage , but people kept comin and they kept askin me what to do , I SAID , DONT LET ANYONE UP HERE , everytime i turn around 30 muthafuckas runnin up on stage , SOME OF THE CATS WAS DOIN 2 MUCH .

No matter what u do , u also need some participation from the audience ,
Soccer riots happen when the fans are doin too much, so this kinda was like that.

At least soccer riots have a reason for it , they mad because there team lost a game. In this case people got up there just to do , NO Point in it. They werent performin , just standin around , and fucked off the show and security wasnt doin shit , matter of fact they said it wasn't secure enough ,
THATS WHY I FUCKIN HIRED 50 security guards and 15 police and 30 ushers and told them last year we had stage problems. We need to fix that , They said they could handle it .

APT. 3 and Gabe helped alot , MUCH LOVE TO THEM 4 THAT !
Much love to everyone who was on point ,Most of the stars were all good ,
much respect to them

Quinn did his part ( custom black and orange suits) , Big Rich was Good about his shit , Hoodstarz posted quietly. MY DUDES the FEDERATION were some of the most well behaved MUthatfuckas Allnight , They sat in there seats the whole time and posted until i announced they won. THIZZ WAS IN THE BUILDING THEY WERE COOL, Dru Down , Spice 1 , Black C , Keak was all good even had on a suit. Too-short just posted and was waiting his turn.Sick-Wit-It came in and Repped it right , The Ambassador Himself Rocked 2 songs back 2 back, E - 40 did "tell me when to go " & " Muscle Cars " , keak and turf rocked wit em.

Much Love 2 the artists

We had alot more planned .

Mopreme Shakur and Mac Dre Mom and daughter and Cougnuts Family were there to accept on behalf of the Legendary artist and we couldn't even get to it , ( also Money B , 4-Tay, Hammer and Short)

SO NOW I WILL COMPLETE A DVD ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED, SHOW WHAT IT WAS AND THE AFTERMATH (post interviews) INCLUDING THE HALL OF FAME AWARDS AND EVERYTHING ELSE , IT WILL BE some what a documentary , And will finally complete this story.

I want to thank everyone who held there own and bought a ticket.

ALL APOLOGIES , BOOYOWSKI

Jun 6, 2006
i think the berkely community theater would make for a better venue,the seating arrangement is much nicer,and it can fit a nice size in there

Nov 27, 2006
damn man.

big props to you homie. just for even trying to get this shit organized.

i know people are knockin' you for lack thereof. but shits a big task to put upon yourself. or any ammount of people.

hopefully there'll be one next year? and if so i'll be there.

Feb 28, 2006
live and learn man. ive seen the trailer for bars1 and it looked tight. ive seen alot of footage of bars2, it looked too hectic. the reason i think is because bars1 didnt get as much attention so to get that organized was more simple compared to how much more rap music has impacted the bay within a year. so bars2 had to be 10x more ppl. so for work to get that organized cant be done by no craigslist security. for the most part, the pretty black vs numskull seemed to be the talk of the night. bars3 will be the shit... i mean damn, clyde carsons theatre music is one of the first albums to drop in the year 2007!

ps. is it that hard to get a better venue? how about the bill graham civic center? they be thrrowing 10000 ppl raves there like its nothing.

Jan 15, 2006
you acting like you had everything planned out perfectly but niggaz fucked it up. Yeah all that buillshit was what it was but it was also unorganized as FUCK. Be a man and own up to that shit.

Jan 31, 2006
^^Obviously you have never planed somethng this large. You really think its easy to plan an event for over 2000 people? You can have shit perfectly planed and absolutely nothing goes right. I give props to whoever planned this event. Man, even shit goes down at the grammy's and MTV awards. Like when that drunk fool jumped up on the set decoration. Took them like half an hour to get him down. Don't knock someone trying to plan something out for you just cause it didnt go to plan. You have no idea how long it took these cats to put this show together.