Back from the Bay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 24, 2004
I come back from the bay and I must say "hands down the bay has the finest ladies you will ever see." Me and my uncle and two homies visited SANTA ROSA (get it) San Fran, and San Jo and I must say the sickest girls live in the bay hands down. We went from MO MO to MO MO and it was great. The any thing was that in SF hella ENE homies would be city tripping (but its all good). I was gone for about a week but dont trip because I made it back.

Nov 25, 2004
Hella' fine chicks past Sac' Town, like in the Rocklin', Roseville, Citrus Heights and Folsom area. That lil' area has hella' white girls, who are fine and since it'z so fuckin' hot up their they wear next to nothin'.
Like That

Jan 21, 2004
yall sound gay...lol...real talk...theres fine women every damn place and theres ugly ass ones as well...shit aint limited to a city or region....

May 18, 2004
i could see why norte homies in SF might hate on outsiders, many i used to know did... mainly cause they see it like... in the city they need to bang to survive...but there's a lot of places around here that aren't exactly poverty stricken yet there's bangers claiming all over the place... so some might see others as fakes because instead of being forced into the life they chose to.

May 19, 2004
Tall Andrew said:
i could see why norte homies in SF might hate on outsiders, many i used to know did... mainly cause they see it like... in the city they need to bang to survive...but there's a lot of places around here that aren't exactly poverty stricken yet there's bangers claiming all over the place... so some might see others as fakes because instead of being forced into the life they chose to.

i agree , but then again wut if in other citites, towns, not as big as San Fran theres fools tryin 2 claim Sur all "over the place" , would u let those so called scraps just do their thing er wut ? r u still not gonna respect the nortenos in those towns ? i dunno its kinda hard 2 xplain wut im tryin 2 say .

May 18, 2004
what i said up there is just what i've heard from homies that banged back in high school and shit.

NortE_mXkN said:
i agree , but then again wut if in other citites, towns, not as big as San Fran theres fools tryin 2 claim Sur all "over the place" , would u let those so called scraps just do their thing er wut ? r u still not gonna respect the nortenos in those towns ? i dunno its kinda hard 2 xplain wut im tryin 2 say .

iono cause i don't bang... I never had the need for it, there's not too many fools in my neighborhood starting shit over blocks or anything like that cause it's mostly residential... And when i go to other areas bangers never start shit w/ me, never have so i never saw any reason to bang cause i don't need the protection and i got nobody to fight.