BABY BASH PICS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
well you "kinda thought"....but we al know you know so much about fabric and what colors to ware in spring,....ok,...

truth be known?

the only reson he likes to be called nasa is cause he loves the shapes of a space shuttle cause it looks like his fav. dildo,...how it gets bigger and bigger,...

nasa,....(some call him la loca lip lock)
got down in y-a,..and they turned him out,...he was sporting wigs and using red skittles s lips stick,...hence his jail name,...see why did you make me go offf on you now nasa,....i told you,...i dont swing that way,...and leave my lady alone,...no you cant have any of her left over make up,...and so what if you may be the same size,...she's not gonna let you have her old bras and shoes

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
LOL...I know you aint talking about me you ol' Keak Da Sneak looking mafu*kah..

Man, you collect poisonous butterflies in your spare time...hahahaha

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
Don't get mad at me you ol' keebler Elf. You were the one requesting pics of Bash in a muscle shirt not me...hahaha

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
wtf,...everyone go back,...i never edit chit ,...i'm a playyyyyyyyyyyyyyer

not like you ethug mobbster,...you still "gangsta pimpin' as u use to call it,....hay reach in your man bag get your cell take out my #,...and stop with calling me i dont wanna be the camera man of your dvd "when tranys go wild" i told you i'm cool off that kinda thing,,,,even if you where to pay for the plane tix,...

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
one thing ya'll need to know about nasa is he was a failure at being a kid with a spray paint can,....taging his lil name along walls in the bay,...till one day sweet louie from s.f,...told him he needs to start picking up some lipstick and making hhimself galamerous...and to let out that inner freak that had to try and see what tossin salad was like ,...during this time tag bangin' was really running rampant in the bay a lot of fights and drama and chit right,...so he decided not to be a part of all that and sport a street sign type of orange wig and some fish net stockings,...he liked the stockings cause his sister always told him he had great legs,...so he like to show them off

right now nasa"nay-nay so nasty"perez is working on a book about a hardcore tag banger turn make up artist....called ,...."from the spray can to the lipstick....and loving it guuurlllllllll !!!!!!!!"

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
ok,...ok,...the curtin has been drawn,...i'm only playing around,...

in real life,..nasa is one of the coolest fuckers on here,....

nasa has a lady in real life

he is none i repeat none of the things i typed i was in a creative story kinda mood and he just ticked off along with vinn all this,..so man nasaunitus...if i did step on a toe then just say the word i'll delete this whole thing man,...

respect

-slowpoke