BABY BASH PICS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2002
... I have some... most have been posted on the Siccness at one point so I cant put them up again.. but you can catch me on AIM and I'll get you a couple....

Dec 11, 2002
@ Slowpoke

Hit me on AIM next time you see me on and I'll see what I can get to you.... its nothin'..

... my new avatar is dope, you dont like it? .. Sade says it best in her track "King Of Sorrow".....

Dec 11, 2002
SLOWPOKE said:
IT'S ALL GOOD LIKE FLIRTING WITH A GIRL THAT'S 272LBS. AT A RESTERANT

Did you just call me FAT?

...LOL!

...and yes.. you could say its my mood too.... have you listened to the song?

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
chit vin you got me,...i wank off to the old pics of bash not beesh,...i long to lust him with his bayness then his twang,....i hate the long hair look,....i use to bust nuts soo good to bashs lips,...the reason why i need new pics is cause all my other ones are now too saggy to hold while i'm wacking off,......

vinn have you forgot i do some graphic design here and there?,...and that someone was making a best of mix tape and needed a cover done up,....nothing to be sold but just for them to look at while they let people sample they skillz?

besides,...i'm not into short guys,......yadidhahahhahaaaa!!!!

thanks kay for the pics,...you are a doll,...and if figgure out how to translate that to me calling you fat then i will ,....(insert freaky thing here)

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
SLOWPOKE said:
thanks kay for the pics,...you are a doll,...and if figgure out how to translate that to me calling you fat then i will ,....(insert freaky thing here)

All good SlowpeeZy... get at me when that piece is finished up.. I'm always down to see pics of Bash... *wink* :lick:

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
well,...fuck man,...i cant be getting mad when ppl dont understand whats going on,...i know vinn's a good guy so i knew that he would play along,...

i just better not go to the sports entertainment fourm and ask for pics,....
now that's homoeroitc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"all you lil hulkamaniaactics!!!!!!...."