baby bash ...how he get so big

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 5, 2002
www.myspace.com
proppa said:

mark 7 can you get beesh on the board. or JAY TEE?

Beesh called me last week. Universal has him touring through XMAS and he is having a hard time even getting out to the Bay to see his Moms and rest of his fam bam. I told him about all the support and hype ya'll be doing and he is much appreciative.

Who will be at the Wild 94.9 Boo Bomb... where you can peep Beesh performing?

Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
Talked with Beesh 2 weeks ago said shit is going coo trying to set up a in store here at Kartel Muzik soon since they blowing his song on radio here many times a day.....plus the MTV shit........but back to the question how did he blow so quick?.........hard working dude.....staying connected to as many people as he could......and never quitting.......he deserves it.....

May 20, 2002
Ronnie deserves it! He's a real cool Kat!

" Rope a Dope take a toke for my homie
Co-V-Co...It's Baby Beesh from the Valli...Jo!!"

skunk Butta....1998

Dj 2nv

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
dimedroap12 said:
its been both folks hes always had both names the reason why he changed the name for this cd is cuz dope house has the rights to baby beesh, and universal wanted to sign him so he changed it to bash his other name hes been going by both of them so baby bash or baby beesh its the samething, he says beesh in his album, the reason why he got big is cuz he made the right moves went to texas hooked up wit the hottest producer out there happy p and the hottest independent label dope house records, and they are affliated with univerisal like e-40s sic wid it and jive, so it was just the right doors were opened for him he made the right business moves. im sittin here in this jet/ writin on my lap top/ with universial president/ thats from spms never change cd. props to beesh he deserves thats what all those cats need to do , to become major make the right moves
all that sound tru.....
ya'll remember this line....
"you wanna smah the spot, wit baby bash -a - lot...."
and that was in like 96-97
hell he even was called "wheat bread" at one time
maybe cause his ma's was mex and pa was white...witha name like bryant?
reguardless @ 1 time I use to buy any thing with his name on it
but
then came "sav. dreams"
he linked up with sp and that change of sound more of a string,accoustic sound almost country music like
had me looking for other folks
i'll play "brand nu playa" for my kids 1 day hahahaha
don't get it mixed up
he should be seen in a pop music type of light
if someone from a small town like vallejo
and be on trl
chit playa get u'r paper
but all in all he did link me to my primo
chingo bling
look that dude up and tell me what you think?

"guys are jelous cause I got a gucci camper"

Sep 12, 2002
he references himself as beesh and bash alternately in multiple songs prior to the smokin nephew album... look out for the image of a pimp cut w/oral bee droppin a norwegian chorus and verse over a big ice beat thats smooth as butter