baby bash ...how he get so big

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
cos N2Deep is Playa Jay Tee and TL.

that Suga Suga cut is catchy. My boy played it to me in the summer. I dint even realise it was him cos of the whole beesh/bash thang. Homie told me it was Baby Bash and thats it.

I heard all this hype about Baby Bash on the board, thought to listen to the song, did so, and i thought, damn, its the same cut. Good job too cos that cut is some smooth shit.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Beesh... was smart

he wanted to sell units, so he moved far away from the bay area, and ditched the bay image...

he Texas now lol you even hear the twang when he raps a lil hahahahaha.... its funny

he sold units in texas, Universal seen sound scans, and local support, so they decided to back him.

back in the Potna Deuce days... Beesh was my least favorit, thats why i'm suprised he blew up like this...

I think Young Rascal was the tightest outa them.... anyone know whats up with him?

peace

Sep 13, 2002
beesh is absolutly killing everything right now.

his last 2 cds are up there with the best of all time.

mark 7 can you get beesh on the board. or JAY TEE?

Jun 9, 2002
its been both folks hes always had both names the reason why he changed the name for this cd is cuz dope house has the rights to baby beesh, and universal wanted to sign him so he changed it to bash his other name hes been going by both of them so baby bash or baby beesh its the samething, he says beesh in his album, the reason why he got big is cuz he made the right moves went to texas hooked up wit the hottest producer out there happy p and the hottest independent label dope house records, and they are affliated with univerisal like e-40s sic wid it and jive, so it was just the right doors were opened for him he made the right business moves. im sittin here in this jet/ writin on my lap top/ with universial president/ thats from spms never change cd. props to beesh he deserves thats what all those cats need to do , to become major make the right moves