AZTECS BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
Translation: "Clearly, i have no clue what an upset is".

Its OK to admit you are wrong.
From ESPN....
Not so for Louisville, which overachieved all year long during what Pitino said would be a “bridge season”—not quite a rebuilding year, but not quite one with high expectations.
By defintion, YES that was an upset.

Moorehead St beating Louisville was VERY predictable. To me, upsets arent predictable. Upsets are by teams that have NO chance at all to win.

Moorehead St. has NBA prospects on their team. Most of the real upsets are by teams that have NO future NBA players on their team.

To the average fan, that was an upset. But to people that been following college basketball this year, they knew that Moorehead St. had a very good chance in beating Louisville.

The word upset gets thrown around to loosely. Along with the words classic and greatest of all time. Everyone wants to hype everything up and claim something thats its not. Next your going to tell me that it was a classic game and one of the greatest of all time.

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
Jess, u seem pretty knowledgable in college basketball, I'm a newbie to this. How are sdsu's chances?
i've been watching this team closely for the last 3 years, i can tell you they are a damn good team. They excel on defense which is what helps them win games. they CANNOT hit free throws and rarely are any good from the outside. Regardless of how good they are, they are still from the mountain west, they'll have trouble against the big schools......i had a bad feeling about the temple game today, but as im typing they are making temple look silly as hell

Dec 12, 2006
SDSU vs Conneticut is gonna be a good game god damm I dunno who I like yet, Fuck its a god damm home game for SDSU

You guys think Jimmer is better Kemba?

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
Wrong. Still.

What seed was Louisville? What seed was Morehead St.? By DEFINITION, if a LOWER ranked team beats a HIGHER ranked team, it is an UPSET.

What part of this equation are still not understanding?
Why are you still trying to argue with me over my OPINION ?

And your fascination with me is pretty pathetic. Always trying to prove me wrong like the step daddy that you never got approval from all your life.

May 9, 2002
Why are you still trying to argue with me over my OPINION ?
Its not an opinion. Its a fact. You're the only one who cant seem to understand the concept of an "upset" in the sports world. Your bad.

And your fascination with me is pretty pathetic. Always trying to prove me wrong like the step daddy that you never got approval from all your life.
Well, stop being wrong and I wont have to correct you. Again, your bad.

*shrugs*

Dec 17, 2004
i almost had a heart attack last saturday against temple. while i was at state we were decent rollin with guys like brandon heath and marcus slaughter but this team is truly something special. cant wait for thursday.

fish just better not pull more stupid bullshit like running plays to fuckin tapley to try to win the game!

that was the shit...and voiced over by the living legend hacksaw!! god i miss sd