AZTECS BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Thats not really an upset.... Louisville got knocked out the first round last year too..

I think they could make it to the final four. Thats where I got them in my bracket
Its an upset when Louisville, a bball powerhouse, is a 4 seed and Moorehead St, a D1AA school, is a 12 seed. That is EXACTLY what an upset is.

What UL did last year has absolutely no bearing on what transpired yesterday. None whatsoever.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
Its an upset when Louisville, a bball powerhouse, is a 4 seed and Moorehead St, a D1AA school, is a 12 seed. That is EXACTLY what an upset is.

What UL did last year has absolutely no bearing on what transpired yesterday. None whatsoever.
LOL when a team gets knocked out of the first round in consecutive years, thats not an upset.

I picked Moorehead St. over Louisville because I seen that coming from a mile away.

And its even funnier to say that last year had nothing to do with this year. Them being a powerhouse has no bearing on the team this year. Plus Powerhouses dont get eliminated by D1AA schools in the first round.

:cheeky:

Mar 16, 2005
LOL when a team gets knocked out of the first round in consecutive years, thats not an upset.

I picked Moorehead St. over Louisville because I seen that coming from a mile away.

And its even funnier to say that last year had nothing to do with this year. Them being a powerhouse has no bearing on the team this year. Plus Powerhouses dont get eliminated by D1AA schools in the first round.

have you ever considered Kentucky Kansas or Arizona powerhouses?

May 9, 2002

Translation: "Clearly, i have no clue what an upset is".

Its OK to admit you are wrong.