AWOL/MOB SOUND

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHAT PRODUCERS SHOULD WE STILL WORK WITH???

• Total voters

DLee

Sicc OG
Oct 9, 2002
www.turfgrindaz.com
@ Killa Tay,

What's good, Pimpin'! I hollered at FunkDaddy. He said he is definately gonna get with you. He is going to be at the All Star Game from Saturday thru Sunday. He said he is DJing the E-40 and Young Buck Party. He hopes to see you there as well. If not, he will be definately hollering at you.

Also, I got a potna named Big Ice. He is a fucking monster on the production tip. His main expertise if Bay style Production. He has produced mainly for JT of N2deep and Baby Bash, and a few others.

He would be interested in working something out with you. He is working on a compilation right now. Maybe you guys can network it out. Believe me dude is a fucking monster and he is a perfectionist. He woud love to get you and C-Bo on a track.

Maybe you guys can work it out. You can check out his music @ www.myspace.com/bigiceofdaplayboyfoundation

Holla Back!

PEACE & BLESSINGS

Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
I HAVE AN UNNAMED PROJECT THAT I DID WITH A GROUP CALLED THE ALGORHYTHYMS & MOST OF THE MUSIC WAS RECORDED LIVE...IT'S A DIFFERENT VIBE CUZ SOME OF THE BEATS HAVE A LOT OF HEAVY GUITAR IN THEM BUT IT'S STILL GANGSTA AS FUCC 2 ME.....I'M SITTIN ON QUITE A BIT OF SONGS
Release that, seriously! We need something new and fresh in the game!

That's quite a list of some of my favorite producers. I'd have to side with B.C. I've always loved his beats. But shit, hit 'em all up!

Nov 24, 2006
I heard sam bostic doin some shit on a totally different plan. What's the chance of gettin him a mosely workin on one or two traccs on some "we cant deny what we've done, we know we hot as well wit it, lets give our longtime fans somethin to get em there typa shit", ya dig?