AWOL/MOB SOUND

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHAT PRODUCERS SHOULD WE STILL WORK WITH???

• Total voters
Apr 25, 2002
Why Ain't Nobody Said One Drop Scott??? He was one of my favorite Awol producers... Back in the day Awol had them beats tho... All the producers.. B.C., Andy, Pizzo, Tay, Scott.. etc..

Nov 14, 2002
^^^^I STILL GOT A FEW BEATS YOU SENT ME I WANT 2 GET DOWN 2...YOU TRYIN 2 MAKE IT HAPPEN????
yup,i thought you been laced those tracks mayne! my comp had crash on me so i dont have the ones i sent you tracked out nomore.but if they mixed right already then rip them muthafuckaz!

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I STILL NEVER FEEL I DID A GOSPEL ALBUM...THUG RELIGION WAS THE ALBUM I DID WHEN I GOT OUT OF JAIL...I DID GO 2 CHURCH WITH MY FAMILY & HAVE CHANGED MY PERSONAL LIFE BUT GOSPEL MUSIC OR GOSPEL RAP IS NOT WHAT I FEEL IN MY HEART RIGHT NOW....RAP IS MY RELEASE THERAPY...& I LOVE GANGSTA RAP CUZ THAT'S WHAT I GREW UP LISTENING 2...I JUST WAS WITH AGERMAN & I TOLD HIM IT'S GOOD THAT HE MADE THAT MUSIC BUT MUSIC IS SIMPLY A RECORDED REFLECTION OF LIFE IF YOU INCORPORATE REALNESS IN YOUR SONGS....2 MUCH CRITICISM COMES WITH TRYING 2 DO GOSPEL..I LIKE CUSSIN & KEEPIN IT REAL..NOT SAYING I DON'T TONE IT DOWN BUT I DEFINITELY HATE WHEN PEOPLE TRY 2 TELL ME HOW 2 OPERATE....I'M BETTER AT DOING WHAT I KNOW

DLee

Sicc OG
Oct 9, 2002
www.turfgrindaz.com
@ Killa Tay,

I don't really hit up this forum that much, but I wanted to state my opinion. First I have to keep it real. You are the illest emcee that I have ever heard. You go hard with the lyrics and your flow is amazing. That is from a fan point of view.

I think you should fuck with FunkDaddy. He has created timeless classics for C-Bo (Tales From The Crypt), E-40 (Fed-X, Sideways, etc.) and Mac Dre among others. I am suprised that Cali niggaz really don't fuck with him that much. Cali niggaz sound amazing to his production and I've always known him to be a real cool person.

I am interested to here what you think.

I was also a real big fan of Agerman. That nigga was a monster with the flows. I can respect that he became a christian and wanted to do gospel music, but at the sametime I was disappointed because he was the main reason I copped all the 3xKrazy CDs. I ain't taking nothing away from B.A. or Keek Da Sneak cuzz they are tight as well, but Agerman was the star of the group.

PEACE & BLESSINGS

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
IF YOU CAN GET AHOLD OF HIM TELL HIM LET'S WORK SOMETHING OUT...HE ALWAYS HAD SLAPS 2 ME BUT I'VE NEVER RAN INTO HIM OUT OF ALL THE TIMES I'VE BEEN IN SEATTLE......I'M WITH IT.....I'M RIDIN SIDEWAYS THIS WAY THAT-A-WAY.......THAT WAS MY SHIT!!

DLee

Sicc OG
Oct 9, 2002
www.turfgrindaz.com
@ Killa Tay,

Sideways was the rumble, also C-Bo's "Ain't No Sunshine" and E-40 & C-Bo's, "it's On, On Sight". Them three muthaphukas created Cali Classics. I know you and FunkDaddy wOULD make a cold combination. Can you shoot me your number or e-mail address and I will pass it to FunkDaddy. He is my producer, I have been working with him for close to 8 years.

PEACE & BLESSINGS

May 9, 2002
Just becuase you use old school mob producers, doesnt mean you will get that old school mob sound. I highly suggest that whomeever you decide to use, have them go and listen to their own old school shit so they know what to do. People sometimes forget how to go back to their roots.

Feb 23, 2003
IS THE NEXT SOLO STILL GONNA BE A 2 CD SET?? YOU HAVE WEST COAST WAKE-UP 2 THE FACE AND WHATS THE OTHER SOLO ALBUMS YOUR HAVE IN LOCK IN KEY??

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I HAVE AN UNNAMED PROJECT THAT I DID WITH A GROUP CALLED THE ALGORHYTHYMS & MOST OF THE MUSIC WAS RECORDED LIVE...IT'S A DIFFERENT VIBE CUZ SOME OF THE BEATS HAVE A LOT OF HEAVY GUITAR IN THEM BUT IT'S STILL GANGSTA AS FUCC 2 ME.....I'M SITTIN ON QUITE A BIT OF SONGS

Apr 8, 2006
I STILL MAKE NOTHING BUT MOB BEATS....BUT I'M NOT A REAL PRODUCER..LOL...IF IT DON'T SLAP,I WON'T RAP...BELIEVE THAT
GZ AT THIS, SO SERIOUS, THUG BABIES, STRICTLY BUSINESS, TOP DOLLAR, G THANG for example are all some sick ass beats done by you so I would say you z a really dope producer :cool: