• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2003
Zer0.MediA said:
You just answered your own question... Your flag represents a clear horizon. Why? Because all you have there is flat sandy bullshit.. The flag says so.
DumbFuck! The flag doesn't represent sand. Arizona's air is very dry and when the sun sets you tend to see rays going upward toward the sky. All of you that say our flag sucks can suck a fucking donkey dick. I have seen all the U.S. flags and ours is one of the dopest. So eat shit and pound sand! I flew home from Northern Kali yesterday and didn't see any sand on the way. There was a lot of mountains and dirt though. But I guess you don't see any dirt in your clusterfucked and congested town.

Jun 23, 2003
in10city_131x said:
why you fuckin arguing bout flags anyhoo?

flags are for faggots

I didn't start it. Let alone I'm just defending my turf you know? I'm sure many of you would do the same about KCMO. I wouldn't tell you your flag sucks. Alot of people have mis-conceptions of what Arizona looks like too. We seriously are talkin' apples and oranges as far as culture and lanscaping is concerned man. I was just trying to get people aware in this forum that we have avatars now. Some people decided to clown on me for representin' where I'm from. I don't give a fuck. I love Arizona. I love Kali too. People can hate all they want. Flags are for faggots? wtf kind of remark is that. I'll roll up my az flag and strangle your pussy ass with it. Nuff said on that.

Jun 23, 2003
MizeryU said:
lmao that is the gayest flag ive ever seen
lmao your gay too for thinkin its a tight flag or sumthin
oh yeah all flags are gay but that is the GAYEST
J-Sinna said:
That's what I'm sayin and look where I'm from
<~~~~
WOW! Some real retards. You sound like children saying how "flags are gay". Flags have been used forever. If you feel that they are "gay", then so fucking be it. I could care less if you think they are Gay. I don't think they are! Does that make you better that me? Or me better than you? Nope. Are you both still the bitches you have always been? Yes! J-Sinna. Go to the Tech N9ne show April 2nd so I can smack you in your oversized cranium that you got from your fat trailer trash momma and then bend you over and butt-fuck you with a stick that has the AZ flag on it. MIZERY: Keep smoking your light green brick bud too. I'll make sure to take a shit on the next load that goes out to the mid-west. Keep an eye out for it playa!

And to the polish fella BOBBY DIGITAL or whatever the fuck you say you are. You’re a piece of shit just like these other dudes. I bet you have a fee-fee under your mattress right now that you fuck with your little polish penis. I hope you are smart enough know your dick isn't just used to piss out of! So I’ll continue to chill in the state I love and smoke this Kali weed and sit back and marinate on the fact that a lot of you are some closed minded dipshits. You should all be ran through a wood chipper.

I’m out!

Jan 6, 2004
StrongArmSteady.cjb.net
azryda420 said:
WOW! Some real retards. You sound like children saying how "flags are gay". Flags have been used forever.
flags ARE gay, they WERE used to comunicate, like i'm from this country, we are pirates, this ship has rabies n shiit... who the fukk needs flags, i dont give a shiit about thumm

azryda420 said:
Does that make you better that me? Or me better than you?
i am better than you...

azryda420 said:
Go to the Tech N9ne show April 2nd so I can bend you over and butt-fuck you with a stick.
me2? for free?

azryda420 said:
And to the polish fella BOBBY DIGITAL
heyloo...

azryda420 said:
or whatever the fuck you say you are. You’re a piece of shit just like these other dudes.
cute and origional...

azryda420 said:
I bet you have a fee-fee under your mattress right now that you fuck with your little polished penis.
i dunno what the fukk a fee-fee is, but who told you about my polished dick??

azryda420 said:
I hope you are smart enough know your dick isn't just used to piss out of!
really, so i'll slap you about the face with it

azryda420 said:
So I’ll continue to chill in the state I love and smoke this Kali weed and sit back and marinate on the fact that a lot of you are some closed minded dipshits. You should all be ran through a wood chipper.

I’m out!
i think we pissed it off guys? (and dolls... since i always get into trouble for calling pelz the wrong sex)

Jun 23, 2003
You can't read either. I said Polish not polished. Your comeback was weak. Go fuck a sheep you foreign bastard. You know you wish you were american and would suck my dick if I showed it to you. You obviously listen to american rap because all of you over there think they can be american. I bet some of your dumb asses try to flow too! So fuck off! You don't make sense. I'm not asking you all to become flag collectors or to go out and buy your states flag. I have my state flag there because It is where I'm from. But I guess representing where your from is "gay". Maybe you should tell all these rappers they are gay for being down with thier code. Maybe you should get the fuck off the gay ass 916iccness website your using to post on tech's forum. Maybe you should represent where your from and get called a fag because it's "gay". Your as dumb as a box of nails Keep trying to be the American that you aren't. You will always be Scottish. Therfore you are below me. You are still a peice of shit to me.

Jan 6, 2004
StrongArmSteady.cjb.net
hah hah hah, u silly bitch, i aint even gonna try to turnn this into scotland is better than amerika shiit, or vica verca, but i think you'll find amerika is only "better" cuz it's newer, and if your such a flag luvin, sandy vagina'd, sun ray'ed mutha fukka, and know all about what flags stand for and shiit, you should know amerika is a big mutha fukkin mash of evry other country there is... i.e. was that cristopher columbas guy not eoropean???
and who's language u think your speaking anyway???

and that sheep comment, you was on top there, thosee fluffy bastedz giva ya more cushin fow' tha pushin, hah hah,..

anyway, we aint sayin repin yo area is gay... but seriusly - when was the last time you seen a rapper holdin up they state flag????

i aint even touched a scottish flag, and i hate the 'brittish' one....and that polish/polished this was nothing to do with my reading skills, i replyed to your post, which means it replicated exactly what you said, i was just bull shittin you, ya vaginal wart, now stop being such a little pussy for fuck sake, and take it, we dont like flags.... and evryone here is better than you... including my sheep shagging, haggis eating, kilt wering fine ass!

much love to anyone else repin the 'zona without the use of your flag....
oh yeh, and i never tryed to flow, cuz i know i can't but just cuz we from a different county makes us all wakk?? you ignorant muthha fukker.....

Jun 23, 2003
BobbyDigital said:
but seriusly - when was the last time you seen a rapper holdin up they state flag????
I'm not a rapper and never said I was. So basicly your saying It's cool if I rep my state as long as I don't use a flag.

Right......................

Whatever you say man.

Jan 6, 2004
StrongArmSteady.cjb.net
azryda420 said:
Maybe you should tell all these rappers they are gay for being down with thier code
you were implying u need a flag ta rep you area, and i dont care where your reping, the only thing i said at the begining of this thread was "our avatars are shitt, what is yours anyway"(something to that effect), and ok, that was my ignorance, but if u gon use my name/allias thing, disrespectfully, i'm gon come back at cha....

you wanna continue this shiit?