• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
When the upgrade first happened, I went and checked my profile to see if I could add one, and wasn't able to. I assumed I was below the minimum post count to have one. Or, it was a bug. I'll go check again.

Jun 23, 2003
BobbyDigital said:
shuut the fukk up azmattaz, firsty u live there, and yeh u would be a fukkin idiot if u didn't know what ure flag is, but i dont really give a shiit about flags, i'm not even anywhere near the u.s. anyway and get the sand out of your pussy! BITCH

Why does everyone think there is sand here? That is such a fucking stupid assumtion. The closest sand is either White Sands, New Mexico. Or Imperial Dunes, California. The next closest would be Death Valley or fucking Egypt man. Our flag is one of the dopest US flags. If you saw the sun go down here you would see what it represents. So calm down there young Bravheart. Don't blow an artery and fall on your bloddy arse!

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
I loved Arizona when I got to visit. It's beautiful out there. I'm from Nevada and everyone assumes that it's all desert out there too, but I lived in Reno where we were surrounded by mountains. Just blame it on ignorance and move on dood, fighting over a flag is a new low for this forum even... :lick: LOL

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
i remember the first time i went to NY...i was telling people i was from KC...and they asked me if i own a farm...or any cows...

man i was pissed...but at the same time amzed at how people really think of KC...

haha...

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
I bet I could find some sand before the day's over right here in Phoenix.

That aside, having sand in your vagina has nothing to do with where you live. It's just an expression to describe someone being excessively upset over nothing. Like having your panties in a bunch. If I say that to you, I don't honestly believe you're wearing panties.

I always thought the Arizona flag sucked. But, that's just my opinion.

And, I'm still to lazy to have put an avatar on. I'll do that someday.

Apr 21, 2003
lol this is a pretty retarted thing to be fightin about.. lol and yeah the whole sand thing was pretty immature..lol and stupid.. and i don't have a pussy soo that's kinda immpossible jackass... lol ur just showing how dumb you are.. anyway this is pretty stupid.. but yeah the arizona flag is tight compaired to the flag's other states have.. but anyway umm oh yeah FUCK YOU "Bobby" lol i thought i sucked at typing but reading ur post makes me feel fuckin smart.. ok well See ya later Bobby lol i swear that's the gayest name i've ever herd.. lol

Jan 6, 2004
StrongArmSteady.cjb.net
azmattaz02 said:
lol this is a pretty retarted thing to be fightin about.. lol and yeah the whole sand thing was pretty immature..lol and stupid.. and i don't have a pussy soo that's kinda immpossible jackass... lol ur just showing how dumb you are.. anyway this is pretty stupid.. but yeah the arizona flag is tight compaired to the flag's other states have.. but anyway umm oh yeah FUCK YOU "Bobby" lol i thought i sucked at typing but reading ur post makes me feel fuckin smart.. ok well See ya later Bobby lol i swear that's the gayest name i've ever herd.. lol

LMFAO..... maan, thats funny shiit, yeah, like sum1 said above the sand thing had nuthin to do with arizona, ITS JUST AN EXPRESION, so u dont need a vagina either!
anyway, i was fukked up that day wehn i wrote that, hah hah, i was laffin so hard reading it all, i did fall on my "blody arse" even though i'm not fukking english & i don't say blody or arse, i hate that asumption, and sum1 was sayin when they was in ny, and said they was from KC & peoples were asking if he owned livestock, yeah i feel ya, come on, i'm from scotland >> how many muther fukkers do u think ask me if i wear a kilt... god damn, ovcourse i do? stupid question...

oh yeah, and bobby aint my name... Bobby Digital is an alias used by RZA, the wu's abbot >> my names even stupider than that, hah hah, BITCH!
Xan.G <<my name is xan/zan/from aleXANder, ya know.....

stay up ya'll....

Nov 14, 2002
Why does everyone think there is sand here? That is such a fucking stupid assumtion. The closest sand is either White Sands, New Mexico. Or Imperial Dunes, California. The next closest would be Death Valley or fucking Egypt man. Our flag is one of the dopest US flags. If you saw the sun go down here you would see what it represents. So calm down there young Bravheart. Don't blow an artery and fall on your bloddy arse!
You just answered your own question... See, I can't see the sun go down around here so well because no matter where I am, there's likely something in the way to block my vision. Your flag represents a clear horizon. Why? Because all you have there is flat sandy bullshit.. The flag says so.

lol this is a pretty retarted thing to be fightin about.. lol and yeah the whole sand thing was pretty immature..lol and stupid.. and i don't have a pussy soo that's kinda immpossible jackass... lol ur just showing how dumb you are..

Actually, you must be pretty dumb if you think that phrase only applies to females.

Apr 21, 2003
Zero dude is it like alway's that time of the month for you cause i've never once herd u say anything good.. u remind me of a little kid that won't shut the fuck up...