• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2003
azryda420 said:
I bet you have a fee-fee under your mattress right now that you fuck with your little polish penis.

Read that again you little bitch. Maybe you ARE Polish!

Ohh ohh make fun of me , I love flags! They are so need and I'm gay because of it!

I don't think I am the one showing ignorance here. I am simply using the AZ flag as my avvy. So The dude with the cracker must be gay too for stating he is a white boy. I think you are trying to keep this argument going and it isnt going anywhere because I'm not an idiot for having it as my avvy. I'm done talking to you. I am glad to see other people got there avvies hooked up.

Jan 6, 2004
StrongArmSteady.cjb.net
agghh, u sad bitch, i'm having a hard time writing this shiit, cuz of the irony, but i was the one who JUST offerd to quit it, i didn't even dis you in that last post, and what the fuck, your starting with race??? aaghhh....

daammnn..... u just had to get the last word in, notice ive only said "sad bitch", which i aint even counting as a reply, cuz i call my closest homie that ay'day!!!, but theres no way u can call me ignorant...

fuk sake...

Apr 21, 2003
lol damn some people on this bored are fuckin retarted.. by putting up his flag he's showing that he has respect for where's he's from.. some of you don't get the fuckin point.. it's not about the fuckin flag's it's about reppin where you'r from.. and anone who doesn't like the flag can suck a dick.. cause there opnion about it does matter one bit.. soo go fuck ur self.. and not only that you ever looked at you'r gay ass scottland flag?? it suck's ball's

Jun 23, 2003
BobbyDigital said:
agghh, u sad bitch, i'm having a hard time writing this shiit, cuz of the irony .
Irony of what? Having a hard time writing? Learn fluent English before you open that cock sucking mouth of yours.

BobbyDigital said:
and what the fuck, your starting with race???

You're white, and I'm white. I'm not dissin' your race. I'm ashamed you make mine look so bad. You should have been born a bag of cow shit.

BobbyDigital said:
but theres no way u can call me ignorant...

Your fucking ignorant!

Dec 2, 2002
therealtechn9ne.com
azryda420 said:
WOW! Some real retards. You sound like children saying how "flags are gay". Flags have been used forever. If you feel that they are "gay", then so fucking be it. I could care less if you think they are Gay. I don't think they are! Does that make you better that me? Or me better than you? Nope. Are you both still the bitches you have always been? Yes! J-Sinna. Go to the Tech N9ne show April 2nd so I can smack you in your oversized cranium that you got from your fat trailer trash momma and then bend you over and butt-fuck you with a stick that has the AZ flag on it. MIZERY: Keep smoking your light green brick bud too. I'll make sure to take a shit on the next load that goes out to the mid-west. Keep an eye out for it playa!

And to the polish fella BOBBY DIGITAL or whatever the fuck you say you are. You’re a piece of shit just like these other dudes. I bet you have a fee-fee under your mattress right now that you fuck with your little polish penis. I hope you are smart enough know your dick isn't just used to piss out of! So I’ll continue to chill in the state I love and smoke this Kali weed and sit back and marinate on the fact that a lot of you are some closed minded dipshits. You should all be ran through a wood chipper.

I’m out!
lmmfao
dont cry
its okay
:dead: :dead: :dead:

Dec 2, 2002
therealtechn9ne.com
azryda420 said:
Maybe you should represent where your from and get called a fag because it's "gay". Your as dumb as a box of nails Keep trying to be the American that you aren't. You will always be Scottish. Therfore you are below me. You are still a peice of shit to me.
lmmfao again
seriously dont cry man