AUDIO: Let Me See What You Got

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 30, 2002
i honestly wasnt feelin this that much... the lyrics were good... but i didnt like the flow that much over it.. and your voice didnt really fit it either.... i just think this wasnt the type of beat you should be rappin over.. cause the other shit you posted wasnt bad at all... keep elevatin

pz

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
thanks mane...good observation.

different tracks get different reactions from me. for instance, some of the stuff I'm going to record tonight, isn't really my style, but this cat digs my spits & wants me on 4 of his songs...so I have to knock these out regardless, but they just ain't my type of hype, smell me? I'm still givin' it my all, but you know how it is when you're on a track you can FEEL....you go dumb on the track!!! now, if I was fuckin' with some of JL's tracks....ooohweee...y'all would see the difference..I'll post the new joints as soon as they are complete. thanks for all of the feedback y'all, I appreciate it.

peace

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
good shit family...."dat's Wassup" is #1457 out of 363,868...pretty good for a one taker.

this shit started out as just a hobby, but the more I do it, the more I WANNA do it....feel me?

thanks for your feedback JL.....I'll be at you soon carnalito.